User Controls

twerking as a man

L Yung Blood
    there is nothing more liberating as a strong hetero male than getting a good morning twerk in. a lot of bros tend to think this is somehow gay but why do you think the women do it? its great cardio and keeps you loose and flexible in a area that is hard to exercise.

i think in the next 10 years if a guy doesnt twerk he will be considered homosexual
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by L there is nothing more liberating as a strong hetero male than getting a good morning twerk in. a lot of bros tend to think this is somehow gay but why do you think the women do it? its great cardio and keeps you loose and flexible in a area that is hard to exercise.

i think in the next 10 years if a guy doesnt twerk he will be considered homosexual

i twerk it and work it all the time, chicken.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i twerked to make a chick laugh once and it worked. its easier than it looks.

Originally posted by NARCassist i twerked to make a chick laugh once and it worked. its easier than it looks.

At Hogwarts? Hagrid ass nigga
    infinityshock Black Hole
    only women twerk. its a sexual advertisement to the twerk-ers feeling of being sexually famished and desire to be plundered deep and hard.

hey Bill Krozbyfag...twerk for me.
    Originally posted by infinityshock only women twerk. its a sexual advertisement to the twerk-ers feeling of being sexually famished and desire to be plundered deep and hard.

hey Bill Krozbyfag…twerk for me.

incorrect, guys do twerk, haven't you ever seen the movie the full monty or magik mike?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby bbbbeeee

reference my previous post. only women twerk, you dumb faggot
    Originally posted by infinityshock reference my previous post. only women twerk, you dumb faggot

reference my post, not only women twerk, you retard
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby reference my post, not only women twerk, you retard

you fucking retard...read what the purpose of twerking is. by twerking you are advertising that you want to get your fuck hole crammed full of cock.

go twerk for me and ill cram your fuck hole full of cock.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    what the shit is up with everyone using cats as avatars. cut that shit out, faggots.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    well you've got one

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist well you've got one

initially i thot that was a tiger.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist well you've got one
    thats my point. i had a cat avatar before half of you retards were born...totse-1
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader initially i thot that was a tiger.

its a gerbil with a really bad hair do
    ^you're really stupid
Jump to Top