User Controls

DERAILING Totse_2001 threads

LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Okay, let's try this again.

Going well so far.

AHEM

How much do you enjoy derailing his threADS? Are you a virgin? What are your typical derailment tactics? How many CIA operatives are in your squad dedicated to following him around? Let me suck your dick. I'm Yan Hander.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    You don't derail mental illness. Mental illness derails YOU.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You guys are taunting imminent retribution.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You guys are taunting imminent retribution.

How small is your penis?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery How small is your penis?

Don't make me bring up the coffee thing again. Nobody wants that.
    Oh no. The horror.
    How does one get that delusional, though? You'd think there would be occasional brief moments of clarity like, "Whoa dawg. I'm fuckin nuts."
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery How does one get that delusional, though? You'd think there would be occasional brief moments of clarity like, "Whoa dawg. I'm fuckin nuts."

He's actually trolling for the most part lil bromodragonfly, but he actually does know dr. michael aquino aka dr. mike.

I was skeptical of him at first, but as I've gotten to know him over the last several months I believe he is fairly lucid and speaks the truth. He's a truther like me.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Joe Kane Everyone here is fucked

how so lil bro?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby oofie goofy doo

i thought mr spock was dead.
Jump to Top