User Controls

sstretchng your hips

ok first off lemme just say that if you dont stretch your hips youre a goddamn faggot. with that being said having flexible hips is the shit, i can crack my legs in so many ways and can bend hell of. a lot of people will tell you thats womanly but whats actually womanly is not being able to move your disgustingly stiff body.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    do u wear tutu ????
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    doom Houston
    how the fuck do you stretch your hips
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    if i been sitting around too long i'll often stretch out my whole body.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by greenplastic ok first off lemme just say that if you dont stretch your hips youre a goddamn faggot. with that being said having flexible hips is the shit, i can crack my legs in so many ways and can bend hell of. a lot of people will tell you thats womanly but whats actually womanly is not being able to move your disgustingly stiff body.

yeah its weird how some people will say "why would a guy want to do the splits?" the same way a woman would.. to have extra mobility and not have muscle stiffness..

stretching is good and I should do it more often. Women naturally have more flexibility than men from what i've read though.

I like to stand with my back to the wall and walk down it slowly with my hands breathing and its almost like Im kinda high after i walk back up.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    anyone who wants their hips stretched...i can help them out with that at no charge.

you have to sign a waiver that you wont hold me liable if they break.
Jump to Top