User Controls

How often to you slovikot a pussy or ass? (serious question)

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I haven't eaten pussy in over a year and the last time I did I was kind of reluctant to, but I did because the girl asked me If I would and I actually liked her.

I used to eat pussy all the time when I was younger because I was more naive to the fact that the average woman is a skank and it was mainly with steady gf's. (the first 2 girls I fucked were my gf's, I didn't ever have bangem tagem experience until I was 20.

With my last gf who i've mentioned before on here and is a poster, she sent me a pussy video via email when I first met her and I wasn't sure if I'd eaten her out at that point or if i just did it poorly, but I wasn't offended. So I would eat her out sometimes but she would get frothy later in the relationship about how I didn't eat her out enough. We would get into pretty bad conflicts and she'd leave for several weeks/months at a time and of course we saw other people so I became disenchanted with her and completely quit kissing her and eating her pussy and I told her why. And she accepted that notion.

I tried to lick my daughters moms pussy once and she stopped she said she didn't like it so there was no problem there.

So I haven't eaten pussy in quite a while and I don't think i ever will again until I have more confirmation that that girl is only seeing me because I don't want to eat some other guys scum, im not a fag like that.

But to my next point how many of you guys eat ass? I've only done it once several years ago when my gf friend picked me up downtown at 5am at the jail after I did a week for a dwi. And I was just helaciously all horn dogged out and when we got to my place I ate her ass. She later called me an ass eater.

About 10 months later at my new place her and I took some ghb and I think i took too much and started getting irritated and just not feeling good, I think im allergic to that shit, and she was all horn dogged out and to calm me down she started blowing me spontaneously and started eating my ass while I was on my back like it was a pussy because she's a lesbo.

It felt good I guess I honestly can't remember. And then several months later some chick ate my ass out after I gave her a bunch of gabapentin. Something about ass eating and GABA drugs.

I don't know why I started thinking about this maybe, because I realized I have never done it with the girl I've been seeing the last 4 months, but maybe some girls just don't care as long as you make it up in other ways.

So how about you gonts? When you're with a hook up or a gf or your wife how often/regulary do you slovikot her pussy/ass?

Roger ebert got mouth cancer from eating a black chicks pussy

and no I'm not making fun of the guy at all, but for one it was his wife, and evidently so many women have hpv these days, I hear about it first hand from many girls, its a disease that used to not be around, but many cases of hpv are going unnoticed with guys that hpv or the mouth and its suspected its from giving oral sex, its not common practice for doctors to check for hpv in guys, because its viewed mainly as a pussy/cervical cancer disease.

my old friend who I used to hang with demanded I get an std test after one time of not using a condom with her and she was pretty upset but she told me its because her husband would fuck around all the time and she got hpv, im not sure of the validity of her story if she's just butt hurt or something but it is an epidemic of national proportions.

[img

theres a direct link between oral cancer in guys who eat pussy, it was thought to mainly be due to smoking and drinking, but now theres more awareness towards it being linked to tongue touching vag

vaginas are way dirtier than penis's its a fact and women get yeast infections despite douching and proper hygiene.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-09-02T13:13:02.737611+00:00
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    It hasn't been a relevant topic for me in quite some time, but even girls who are otherwise hygenic, ive come across some that just smell and taste fucking awful. I mean if shes giving me head, it seems only fair, and of course i want to get her off as effectively as possible, but most of the time i wont eat a chick out unless we hop in the shower first. I wouldnt expect ANYONE to give me head if I could smell my own junk, standing up, outside, in a light breeze...and i would expect the same of anyone else. Some chicks get really offended though. If ive been eating you out for 60 seconds, and my tongue and throat are burning, how about we just rise off first, huh? I mean A dick even at its worst- is external, easily cleaned. A vag on the other hand- is a prime breeding ground for bacteria, and is prone to all sorts of shit going wrong with it if theres any kind of bacterial or fungal or ph balance issue out of whack, keeping that ecosystem from being in balance (see previous comment about burning...that was likely a lactic acid imbalance). I dont think its too much to ask.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby durrhhhh…iM wee todd Id

i didnt read any more than about three words into this stupid ass thread...at even that was an unintentionally mis-read while i was deleting your stupid ass quote.

if you cant speak english, you illiterate nigger fag, move to mexico or africa or whatever other sub-third world shithole your ancestors are from.

making up stupid sounding words that have no realistic meaning to normal humanity but in your drug- and syphilis-addled mind they sound like pure awesomeness is nothing but a clear sign that youre a fucking retard. in complete seriousness, im telling you the letters to jam together with a few vowels slopped in to give them a modicum of pronounceability are indistinguishable from sounds small children just learning to talk make in an effort to mimic adults. what you are doing...consciously or not...is trying to mimic what you hear from people you know are far more capable of speaking like grownups. what you are doing is advertising your illiteracy and inadequacy to the world.

now stfu and stop posting your stupid ass gibberings you illiterate bottom fag and get back to your street corner before you force me to tell your nigger pimp that youre not shakin' dat' ass to make him his bling. (i learned that terminology from some of the nigger-infested web sites i read)
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I haven't eaten pussy in over a year and the last time I did I was kind of reluctant to, but I did because the girl asked me If I would and I actually liked her.

I used to eat pussy all the time when I was younger because I was more naive to the fact that the average woman is a skank and it was mainly with steady gf's. (the first 2 girls I fucked were my gf's, I didn't ever have bangem tagem experience until I was 20.

With my last gf who i've mentioned before on here and is a poster, she sent me a pussy video via email when I first met her and I wasn't sure if I'd eaten her out at that point or if i just did it poorly, but I wasn't offended. So I would eat her out sometimes but she would get frothy later in the relationship about how I didn't eat her out enough. We would get into pretty bad conflicts and she'd leave for several weeks/months at a time and of course we saw other people so I became disenchanted with her and completely quit kissing her and eating her pussy and I told her why. And she accepted that notion.

I tried to lick my daughters moms pussy once and she stopped she said she didn't like it so there was no problem there.

So I haven't eaten pussy in quite a while and I don't think i ever will again until I have more confirmation that that girl is only seeing me because I don't want to eat some other guys scum, im not a fag like that.

But to my next point how many of you guys eat ass? I've only done it once several years ago when my gf friend picked me up downtown at 5am at the jail after I did a week for a dwi. And I was just helaciously all horn dogged out and when we got to my place I ate her ass. She later called me an ass eater.

About 10 months later at my new place her and I took some ghb and I think i took too much and started getting irritated and just not feeling good, I think im allergic to that shit, and she was all horn dogged out and to calm me down she started blowing me spontaneously and started eating my ass while I was on my back like it was a pussy because she's a lesbo.

It felt good I guess I honestly can't remember. And then several months later some chick ate my ass out after I gave her a bunch of gabapentin. Something about ass eating and GABA drugs.

I don't know why I started thinking about this maybe, because I realized I have never done it with the girl I've been seeing the last 4 months, but maybe some girls just don't care as long as you make it up in other ways.

So how about you gonts? When you're with a hook up or a gf or your wife how often/regulary do you slovikot her pussy/ass?

its coz you go with them fat pigs mate. the slimmer chicks got the tidy sweet pussy man. i wouldn't want to eat something that looked like a 5 year old had tried to fashion a horses mouth out of a raw pork chop with a pair of nail scissors either. and i fucking love eating puss, as much as i can.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist its coz you go with them fat pigs matethe slimmer chicks got the tidy sweet pussy mani wouldn't want to eat something that looked like a 5 year old had tried to fashion a horses mouth out of a raw pork chop with a pair of nail scissors either and i fucking love eating pussas much as i can
    leave the neighbors cat alone
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Roger ebert got mouth cancer from eating a black chicks pussy

and no I'm not making fun of the guy at all, but for one it was his wife, and evidently so many women have hpv these days, I hear about it first hand from many girls, its a disease that used to not be around, but many cases of hpv are going unnoticed with guys that hpv or the mouth and its suspected its from giving oral sex, its not common practice for doctors to check for hpv in guys, because its viewed mainly as a pussy/cervical cancer disease.

my old friend who I used to hang with demanded I get an std test after one time of not using a condom with her and she was pretty upset but she told me its because her husband would fuck around all the time and she got hpv, im not sure of the validity of her story if she's just butt hurt or something but it is an epidemic of national proportions.

[img

theres a direct link between oral cancer in guys who eat pussy, it was thought to mainly be due to smoking and drinking, but now theres more awareness towards it being linked to tongue touching vag

vaginas are way dirtier than penis's its a fact and women get yeast infections despite douching and proper hygiene.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-09-02T13:13:02.737611+00:00

dude, you're not one of those idiots who doesn't do something coz some twit in a white coat claimed it causes cancer, are you?

Originally posted by NARCassist dude, you're not one of those idiots who doesn't do something coz some twit in a white coat claimed it causes cancer, are you?

uh no.. if you read my post I gave my reasoning for not doing it, but I added on in the second post how theres an epidemic. And I only found that out after quitting eating pussies for personal reasons.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby urfy foo foo dingle wurf. pood feef pood fmart. *poot*

ah-durrrrrhhh....
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    catch some hpv
Jump to Top