User Controls

Somethings are so hard to say, even though you say them every day.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I'm a very passionate, passionate man, I wear my heart on my sleeve and when I love I love really really hard. Somethings are so easy to say even though say them every day. Grab the one that you one that you love and let them know that you enjoy spending time with them and then go grab a cool black pepsi coke.

It's important that you open your heart even though it might hurt for awhile. I have a tattoo on my chest that says "isn't love the answer?" and after ten years of having it, I believe it is the answer.

So love the one you got.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-09-02T09:06:22.472612+00:00
    NARCassist gollums fat coach

^didn't listen to the video because I don't listen to lame music.

/thread
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm a very passionate, passionate man, I wear my heart on my sleeve and when I love I love really really hard. Somethings are so easy to say even though say them every day. Grab the one that you one that you love and let them know that you enjoy spending time with them and then go grab a cool black pepsi coke.

It's important that you open your heart even though it might hurt for awhile. I have a tattoo on my chest that says "isn't love the answer?" and after ten years of having it, I believe it is the answer.

So love the one you got.

youre an idiot
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre an idiot

source?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby urf?

wonk
Jump to Top