User Controls

Stop talking bout Texas

Fucking News.. 24/7 same story. let the Government handle it. Stop getting in peoples faces with mics while they're cold and homeless. fucking insensitive reporters are such cunts.

Talk about that fat Korean faggot instead. or umm how religious freaks think September 23rd is the end of the world.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    all my axes live in texas ....
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I haven't even given my take on the whole texas situation.

The stallion in me is telling me to be insensitive, and pray that Bill Krozby would fucking drown.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Just what I needed.

Makes me want to go to a rodeo and hit on the drunk fat chicks.

Really though, I vacationed to Texas one year as a boy, as my grandpa owned a lot of land. It was hot and humid, but the forestry was beautifully breathtaking.
    Don't mess with Texas.

Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    *wALKS THROUGH THE DOOR FIRING INTO THE AIR*
    YEE HAW
    They talk about North Korea enough. I want to see them talk about Net Neutrality and Trump's hypocrisy and the current war in the Ukraine and how we're still selling weapons to Saudi Arabia. That's the news I want to watch.
    Yeah I can't figure out what the fuck Trump was thinking selling shit to them.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Yeah I can't figure out what the fuck Trump was thinking selling shit to them.

Been happening long before Trump reared his ugly orange head
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^RETEATRD!
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Been happening long before Trump reared his ugly orange head

He's become apart of the political tape-worm.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 They talk about North Korea enough. I want to see them talk about Net Neutrality and Trump's hypocrisy and the current war in the Ukraine and how we're still selling weapons to Saudi Arabia. That's the news I want to watch.

Then find the right channel you dumb dumb you ding dong ding dungus
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Fucking News.. 24/7 same story. let the Government handle it. Stop getting in peoples faces with mics while they're cold and homeless. fucking insensitive reporters are such cunts.

Talk about that fat Korean faggot instead. or umm how religious freaks think September 23rd is the end of the world.

that.

i dont give a fuck about texas anymore. and...do any fucking white people live there? on NPR their texas feed has literally had all nigger and spic voices.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 They talk about North Korea enough. I want to see them talk about Net Neutrality and Trump's hypocrisy and the current war in the Ukraine and how we're still selling weapons to Saudi Arabia. That's the news I want to watch.

that...and GIVING the fucking juden hundreds of billions of dollars worth of weapons.
    Gal I could see you being a future shareholder in a big news organization
    Originally posted by infinityshock that.

i dont give a fuck about texas anymore. and…do any fucking white people live there? on NPR their texas feed has literally had all nigger and spic voices.

thats rich coming from a florida faggot
    Florida and Texas both suck. I speak from firsthand experience. Texas sucks less, though.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Texas is actually one of the strongest states in america
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Texas is actually one of the strongest states in america

If you don't know this, you're probably not well versed in murica
Jump to Top