User Controls

Nooooooooooooo Maaaaaaaaawm

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]

I don't want to get off the internet. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Close some damn tabs. Oh, and ArmsMerchant posted on FB about his dementia a couple times recently. I remember you were asking about him.
    I actually noticed his post!
    Can you imagine waking up and not knowing where you were for thirty minutes to an hour? maybe even more
    That must be frightening. Getting old sucks. Alzheimer's runs in my family, too. :(
    How old is he?

I remember he used to talk all about his eye problems

If I had the money, and i'm being serious, if I had the money, I would get him some free surgery.
    He's 70.
    Holy fuck is he really? That's a pretty healthy Totsean.
    "I took a rug out of the dumpster. It still smells like dog piss but my feet are toasty warm."

"Favorite splurge meal? Canned chili. Add some sweet diced onion and sharp cheddar -- yum."
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Close some damn tabs. Oh, and ArmsMerchant posted on FB about his dementia a couple times recently. I remember you were asking about him.

he was on here posting at one point. or at least someone using his handle.

he wasnt received well and i think he managed to get his panties in a tizzle and left in a huff.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by mashlehash How old is he?

he was borne the year ak47 came out.
    Originally posted by Wick Sweat "I took a rug out of the dumpster. It still smells like dog piss but my feet are toasty warm."

"Favorite splurge meal? Canned chili. Add some sweet diced onion and sharp cheddar – yum."

I remember that
Jump to Top