User Controls

jedinited Airlines strikes again

Made me miss my fucking connection to KC. Now I'm stranded in Atlanta for 12 hours, and they don't even have an executive lounge.

Schadenfreude at my suffering, plebs.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Meet Panny OH WAIT
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mashlehash Meet Panny OH WAIT

Fuckin' LOL
    That fucking Jaz Hoyt lookin mofucka
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Falco Made me miss my fucking connection to KC. Now I'm stranded in Atlanta for 12 hours, and they don't even have an executive lounge.

Schadenfreude at my suffering, plebs.

nigger-lanta. holy shit...that airport is tied with chimp-cago for nigger-infestations.

i dont remember nigger-lanta specifically but chimp-cago i literally didnt see a single non-nigger working there. not even at the ticket counter. i imagine nigger-lanta has to be hell.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    jedinited Airlines? Where is that based out of? I've heard of United Airlines which is a funny coincidence but yeah, are they newer maybe?
    His wife knows nothing of true joy.

Some of my best dreams have been from meeting people from the internet
    Originally posted by mashlehash His wife knows nothing of true joy.

Some of my best dreams have been from meeting people from the internet

Fuck he really fucked fubi man, what a nigger. I used to love Lanny but he is a fucking bitch.
    $8 garden salad, lul. Everything else is close or gay.
    Originally posted by Falco Fuck he really fucked fubi man, what a nigger. I used to love Lanny but he is a fucking bitch.

I know right they planned it out for months and months and then like the week before he was going to come to the United States Panthrax was like nope can't do it the wife said so, I'M A COCK SUCKER

I'M A FAGGIT
    MrAsbestos Houston
    Oh well consider it an extended vacation where you get to keep posting on NIS like you did the rest of your trip.
    Fucking ATL is literally 100% shutdown, I landed too late to use any executive lounge and now I'm just sitting at my gate like an asshole in the dark lmao.

DAE LITERALLY TOM HANKS IN THE TERMINAL?
    Ok boys, I have it figured out. I've only got 10 more hours to go. I can't fall asleep on these shitty plastic sleeps of course. That's more than enough time to binge some television programs on my phone with U N L I M I T E D D A T A.
    This picture is titled:

"The Game Plan"

Atlanta, 2017
    Ooh I could go for a monster
    Originally posted by mashlehash Ooh I could go for a monster

Yeah I'm awake as fuck rn, chugged them both. I wish I had my GFuel right about now, it's much nicer than Monster. This is kind of making me cranky. And sitting in a dark airport with construction/maintenance staff apparently redoing the entire fucking airport's ducting isn't helping. Oh well. At least I have Marvin Gaye.

Originally posted by Captain Falcon Yeah I'm awake as fuck rn, chugged them both. I wish I had my GFuel right about now, it's much nicer than Monster. This is kind of making me cranky. And sitting in a dark airport with construction/maintenance staff apparently redoing the entire fucking airport's ducting isn't helping. Oh well. At least I have Marvin Gaye.

Correction

You have the internet
    Originally posted by mashlehash Correction

You have the internet

Tru
    Just imagine if you had no internet.

You'd have to sit there for 10 fucking hours.... I've been stuck in an airport before that shit sucked dick
Jump to Top