User Controls

'Nazism' Used as Pretext for Free-Speech Crackdowns

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    http://thesaker.is/first-they-came-for-the-nazis-and-pedophiles/

Excellent article, more or less details what I've been saying for a long time - there's nothing special or unique about NSDAP Germany's crimes; they're invoked as a bogeyman for political goals.

Though an image is probably stronger, the words “Nazi” and “pedophile” often have the same effect: to make us stop thinking and agree to anything to stop the putative Nazi and/or pedophiles. All that’s left is to give a name like “Protecting Our Children from Pedophile Nazis law” and you can pass anything, even laws justifying torture, arbitrary arrest or daily mandatory cavity searches for the entire population.

It is often said that there is a need for, I kid you not, “Holocaust education” to make absolutely sure that “such an abomination does not happen again”. Not happen again?! It never stopped!!! The decolonization of Africa was a bloodbath, US wars in Korea and Vietnam killed millions of people, as did the US sponsored civil war in Indonesia. The Cambodian genocide, the Bangladesh war of Independence, Mozambican Civil War – all saw millions of people murdered. More recently, the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, the genocide in Rwanda, the US occupation of Iraq, the 2nd Congo war – they all killed several million of people. It is obscene, grotesque and outrageous to say “never again” if in reality it never stopped.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bonk
    I do not understand the point of your bonks.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    My favorite justification for censorship campaigns, especially those of public shaming, is the "shifting the overton window" argument. Like the idea that making it impossible to publicly hold opposing idea without being ridiculed, fired, or jailed is what's going to stamp out intolerance. I don't know if the idea is that this is going to matriculate into more insular modes of discourse or that we'll eventually go on a PC crusade and somehow eliminate any medium where you can express the "bad" ideas. But in either case the premise is so ludicrous to think it's going to make people less bigoted, even if you think that would be a great thing, I'd laugh at it if its effects on our society weren't so real and so terrifying.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    An further reading this guy does get a bit batty at points:

Of course our rulers don’t give a damn about our kids: the only use they have for our kids is to use them in the pedophile sex rings, that’s it (oh yes, while pedophilia is a crime for the commoner, it is a universal status symbol for our masters and overlords; Pizzagate anybody?).

Not that it really changes the point but it reads a little conspiracy theorist-y
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    like i keep saying, they control a mass population by fear-mongering with 'threats' that are beyond any one persons control. then 'offer' protection from the very threats they exaggerated in the first place.

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Who offers to protect you from nazis though? I think the fascinating thing about the phenomenon is that there's no reasonable way to paint racist groups up as a real threat to white americans, they're not going to come through your window and terrorize your family. People seem pretty well convinced nazis are worth eradicating on purely ideological grounds.
    Originally posted by Lanny Who offers to protect you from nazis though? I think the fascinating thing about the phenomenon is that there's no reasonable way to paint racist groups up as a real threat to white americans, they're not going to come through your window and terrorize your family. People seem pretty well convinced nazis are worth eradicating on purely ideological grounds.

I mean...

The common argument is that certain ideologies are just too far "beyond the pale", and we have seen how harmful it can be. But by that token, I'd say religion is worse.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    the threat that the powers that be propose from nazi's is everyone having to live under the conditions similar to germany in the 1930s.

obviously like.

but keep paying your taxes and doing what you are told and hopefully that will never happen, lol.

Originally posted by Lanny Who offers to protect you from nazis though? I think the fascinating thing about the phenomenon is that there's no reasonable way to paint racist groups up as a real threat to white americans, they're not going to come through your window and terrorize your family. People seem pretty well convinced nazis are worth eradicating on purely ideological grounds.

You should see how terrified of MS13 (and by extension illegal immigrants) fox news has made the older members of my family
    Originally posted by Lanny An further reading this guy does get a bit batty at points:

Not that it really changes the point but it reads a little conspiracy theorist-y

do you actually disagree though?

paedophilia in centres of power, ie. churches and government is rampant, and it's very rarely prosecuted
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by aldra do you actually disagree though?

paedophilia in centres of power, ie. churches and government is rampant, and it's very rarely prosecuted

I'm skeptical. Religious organizations that mandate chastity would seem to have a confounding variable. As far as I'm aware the incidence of pedophelia in religions where the clergy can have the same sorts of sex as everyone else, and in government, is no higher than in the general public. As for prosecution, crime per se is rarely prosecuted in high ranking government or clerical officers. Is this corruption? Yes. Is this evidence that sex with children is a "universal status symbol" in these circles? Doesn't seem like it.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Nazi is actually the N-word in Germany. A lot of people still take stuff very serious. There is also constant fearmongering against the right while ANTIFA isburning cities down. There iss a case of some neo-nazis (NSU) who killed a couple Kebab owners years ago and it's constantly on the news.

Post last edited by RisiR † at 2017-09-19T19:54:48.536065+00:00
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    This is nothing new. Political entities have been using this technique for thousands of years. Just look at the witch hunts of the 1700s. If anyone disagreed with you, you could just report them to the Witch Authority, and the Witch Authority would take care of them for you. Neighbors were turning in neighbors, family members turning in family members, strangers turning in strangers. It was just a convenient way to shut people up, so that they could pretend they were right and everyone else was wrong.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    "Witch Authority"
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Lanny "Witch Authority"

1-800-GOT-WITCH
    Originally posted by -SpectraL This is nothing new. Political entities have been using this technique for thousands of years. Just look at the witch hunts of the 1700s. If anyone disagreed with you, you could just report them to the Witch Authority, and the Witch Authority would take care of them for you. Neighbors were turning in neighbors, family members turning in family members, strangers turning in strangers. It was just a convenient way to shut people up, so that they could pretend they were right and everyone else was wrong.

As somebody who is actually studied on the witch hunts, it was not just a way to get people to shut up. They legit believed this. One of the big guys behind the origin of the witch hunts was King James VI of Scotland/I of England, and he was a MASSIVE skeptic of this sort of stuff for a long time until a witch proved herself in his courtroom. Apparently she told him some whispers that he and his wife had said to each other in bed. How she said the right thing, I won't try to guess. But they actually did believe in all this shit. It wasn't just a tool to shut people up.

People in the 1600's and 1700's were genuinely afraid of the supernatural. There were elaborate laws that King James enacted to tell whether somebody was actually a witch or wizard or not. He was VERY concerned with justice and truth, and wrote that falsely executing somebody who was not a witch was almost as bad as being a witch themselves. This was also met with the same punishment and many people who DID use this to their advantage were executed for abusing it.

Obviously over time people did use it as a tool, especially over the centuries as the church lost both power and favor. But there was a very real and genuine fear of witchcraft floating around in the 16th-18th centuries. They were really superstitious and thus there was some weird shit that could be defined as witchcraft like speaking a different language, or a woman cheating on a man. There was a huge belief that women were more prone to witchcraft because they were of weaker mental fortitude. Even some STD symptoms could have been mistaken for witchcraft. It was fucking ridiculous.

I could really go on, but yeah.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL 1-800-GOT-WITCH

Call now and get to burn ones faggot free with your witch!
    Originally posted by Lanny Religious organizations that mandate chastity would seem to have a confounding variable. As far as I'm aware the incidence of pedophelia in religions where the clergy can have the same sorts of sex as everyone else, and in government, is no higher than in the general public.

Could you please source this? I'm interested.
Jump to Top