User Controls

Not Planning For Your Future

SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Who here has a 401k, retirement plan, and/or life insurrance?

I don't. I never thought about planning for the distant future because I never saw myself making it that far in life. I always thought that I would die/be murdered before reaching the next ten years.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I might invest in some bitcoin. Just gotta figure out a way to prevent myself from having access to the password/private key until a certain date in the future.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick I might invest in some bitcoin. Just gotta figure out a way to prevent myself from having access to the password/private key until a certain date in the future.

There's probably a way to "lock" withdrawals until a certain date in the future..maybe not though.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick I might invest in some bitcoin. Just gotta figure out a way to prevent myself from having access to the password/private key until a certain date in the future.

its your lucky day pal. i run a service that does pretty much exactly that, where we look after your bitcoin on our secure servers until a certain date of your choosing, and then we return it to you as and when you need it. we're called the bitcoin bank and this service comes all inclusive of insurance and a sweet looking cuddly giraffe for only ฿0.06552. just transfer the funds to the following bitcoin addy:

1JGU38hf7wytbdakgd6378euIHH&Uiwe8wbjbHgjHuiuw2ueu2ity3yi4

and for an extra ฿0.0026 you can upgrade to the platinum option which has us to stroke your cock for you while you go to sleep at night.

Originally posted by SBTlauien Who here has a 401k, retirement plan, and/or life insurrance?

I don't. I never thought about planning for the distant future because I never saw myself making it that far in life. I always thought that I would die/be murdered before reaching the next ten years.

You threatening me? why do you want to know if I have life insurance for.
    MrAsbestos Houston
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 You threatening me? why do you want to know if I have life insurance for.

:)
    MrAsbestos Houston
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Who here has a 401k, retirement plan, and/or life insurrance?

Start investing now!
    http://www.mrmoneymustache.com/2012/01/13/the-shockingly-simple-math-behind-early-retirement/
    A short read and has a great graph that makes it really simple showing how many years it will take to retire if you save(invest) x% of your income.

Now for something completely unrelated

MrAsbestos Houston
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Now for something completely unrelated

circumcision is badass. you can always tell when some uncut person is in the room cause the whole place stinks like smegma
    Originally posted by MrAsbestos circumcision is badass. you can always tell when some uncut person is in the room cause the whole place stinks like smegma

You son of a bitch! You endorse this heathenish behaviour?
    I hope Planet X fucks your part of the world up.. All of you. So I can have your Gold because I won't blow it on stupid drugs
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I live day to day, no savings to speak of, jobs come when the phone rings. The only plan I have is expansion after stability.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by MrAsbestos circumcision is badass. you can always tell when some uncut person is in the room cause the whole place stinks like smegma

^KIKE!

It's not that hard to clean your dick, jedi.
    MrAsbestos Houston
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery ^KIKE!

It's not that hard to clean your dick, jedi.

faggot go grab your shit out of the bush you smegma looking dude
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]

All of the above. Did you have a question, or...

https://niggasin.space/thread/15547
    RestStop Space Nigga
    To answer your question though No, absolutely not. I plan on spending my remaining days wearing a burlap robe, sipping coffee in the mornings and scotch in the evenings while spending roughly 17 hours a day in front a laptop typing away and creating the most epic saga and story ever told in existence. Occasionally I'll eat a bagel or pastry while condescendingly and smugly smiling at my days work.
    MrAsbestos Houston
    Originally posted by RestStop To answer your question though No, absolutely not. I plan on spending my remaining days wearing a burlap robe, sipping coffee in the mornings and scotch in the evenings while spending roughly 17 hours a day in front a laptop typing away and creating the most epic saga and story ever told in existence. Occasionally I'll eat a bagel or pastry while condescendingly and smugly smiling at my days work.

it would be o.k. if u didnt die in a fire!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I got 400 mg of dph in my stomach

That's all that matters
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I hate the future
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    And the future's now, and I got no shades, future's bout as bright as full blown AIDS.
Jump to Top