User Controls

weird interactions with old men

Yesterday I was fucked up on poppy seed tea, etizolam and dabs and I was wearing my university's t-shirt on a walk to go get some pizza and there was this middle aged dad looking dude with a goatee walking my direction and then all of a sudden he stepped right up in my personal space and yelled "WHAT UNIVERSITY?! WHAT CITY?!?" and I was high as fuck so was pretty caught off guard by this trying to figure out what the fuck this dude was talking about and why he was in my face. He then saw my shirt said the name of the university in the city I live in (and where we are both at) and then said ok and kept walking.

I thought that was the end of it but the next morning I had to get up early to go to work at 6 am. I parked my car and the area where my work is at isn't really sketchy but it kinda can be at times if you know what I mean. As I was walking the few blocks from my car to work, it was still dark out because the sun was just barely starting to come up and I saw this dude standing on the street with blood all over his face. I had also just taken 2 dabs at home right after waking up so it was a little startling and I asked him if he was alright. He said he wasn't, he's been trying to find a police officer because he got robbed. I asked him if he wanted me to call 911 or something for him and he kinda blabbered on so I said I have to go to work but if you want I can call 911 for you, because he seemed alright. I think he was drunk and didn't want to get arrested.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Hey Sonny I'll take you to the mall and buy all sorts of things
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I've had a lot of weird interactions with old men.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    When I was like 22 and homeless in Fort Lauderdale, I was chilling in a Burger King in the morning because it was windy or something, and some old guy awkwardly walked up to me and said hey, so I was like hey how are you. And he asked if I wanted to get a ride. I was like umm why/where to?, and he goes, "Oh you know, just an old man trying to bust a nut." I was kinda taken aback and was just like "Nah, I'm good, man." And he goes, "You don't have to do anything, just let me look at it." Once again I didn't know how to react, so I was just like "Uhhh I appreciate it but no thanks."

So he walks off, and later I'm walking down the street heading toward the rehab I had recently left after just a few days despite their protests.. since all my stuff was stashed in a bush near there. I'm walking down a sidewalk on the side of a busy main street, on the left side (against traffic), and this fucker pulls into the driveway I'm about to walk past, rolls down his window, and goes, "Hey it's me. You sure you don't want a ride?" and I just kept walking without breaking stride. I was freaked out but I think I just said, "I'll think about it." I did not, in fact, think about it, other than how spooked I was.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i was in town today going to an appointment. i needed to pee and there was a public bathroom right before where i was going. as i went in, there were 4 urinals with this 55/60ish guy at the first one. so i went to the other end one and started pissing. this guy finished before me and went over to the sinks and rinsed his hands or summing. then i finished straight after and as i went to the sink this dude was just standing there in the way so i had to literally gesture to him to let me pass. i was wondering at that point whether he was expecting that i was just gonna go without washing my hands and stood there to not be in the way of the exit which was just before the sink area. so he lets me pass by stepping into the the exit door area. so i start washing my hands and while doing that i start wondering why is this dude just standing there. there was no one else in the bathroom at all and it did start to seem noticeably odd. he was just standing there for apparently no reason. and like who the fuck wants to be in those places a second more than they have to be? so i soon finish washing my hands and head to the door and this guy, again i've got to gesture him to get out the way but he barely gives me room to squeeze past him and its now looking like this guy is up to something very weird, like in a majorly faggot weird. i swear this being on license(parole) is a fucking bitch coz this guy seriously needed a good clout around the head, but the fucking homo ain't worth doing another 2 years for. so i'm guessing that's how these faggots go about hitting onto other faggots in men's toilets. these poofs are truly disgusting creatures.

Post last edited by NARCassist at 2017-08-30T23:00:05.622622+00:00
    Originally posted by NARCassist i was in town today going to an appointment. i needed to pee and there was a public bathroom right before where i was going. as i went in, there were 4 urinals with this 55/60ish guy at the first one. so i went to the other end one and started pissing. this guy finished before me and went over to the sinks and rinsed his hands or summing. then i finished straight after and as i went to the sink this dude was just standing there in the way so i had to literally gesture to him to let me pass. i was wondering at that point whether he was expecting that i was just gonna go without washing my hands and stood there to not be in the way of the exit which was just before the sink area. so he lets me pass by stepping into the the exit door area. so i start washing my hands and while doing that i start wondering why is this dude just standing there. there was no one else in the bathroom at all and it did start to seem noticeably odd. he was just standing there for apparently no reason. and like who the fuck wants to be in those places a second more than they have to be? so i soon finish washing my hands and head to the door and this guy, again i've got to gesture him to get out the way but he barely gives me room to squeeze past him and its now looking like this guy is up to something very weird, like in a majorly faggot weird. i swear this being on license(parole) is a fucking bitch coz this guy seriously needed a good clout around the head, but the fucking homo ain't worth doing another 2 years for. so i'm guessing that's how these faggots go about hitting onto other faggots in men's toilets. these poofs are truly disgusting creatures.

Post last edited by NARCassist at 2017-08-30T23:00:05.622622+00:00

Yea and to be honest getting mad over shit that other people do is some cuck shit in the first place because people are gonna act like pricks some of the time anyways and there's nothing you can do about it so it's better to just deal with it and not bitch rather than like just waste a bunch of energy bitching about how you never get your way and comin off as a lame boi you feel me?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Not even three weeks ago I was in Vinton County, OH and it was about 7pm on a thursday night and I'm walking behind two mobile homes basically on the side of a huge ass hill with tw other guy friends when suddenly this yellow/reddish light blasted from the woods followed by a low octive "I'm hungry...FEED ME!"

We all looked at each other, freaked the fuck out, assembled into our trucks and bailed the fuck out of there.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by greenplastic Yea and to be honest getting mad over shit that other people do is some cuck shit in the first place because people are gonna act like pricks some of the time anyways and there's nothing you can do about it so it's better to just deal with it and not bitch rather than like just waste a bunch of energy bitching about how you never get your way and comin off as a lame boi you feel me?

yeah fucking right gp, only a total cuck would stand up and deal with some fucker who was taking the right piss and trying to impose his sexual desires into your reality. fucking right, you gotta be fucking betadog and just do nothing at all, let that cheeky bastard get 'whatever the fuck he wants from you to death'.

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    That's fucked up lsd.

I was at the mall with some friends at about the age of 13 and this old guy stopped my friend and asked him if he wanted to buy him anything.

Predators man. They're everywhere.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    you fags do know that fags have a very well sense of fag-dar where theyre able to detect others of their sexual deformity.

the fags wouldnt be propositioning you if you werent giving off fag vibes that set off their fag-dar.

buncha fags...you shoulda just let them buy you something and sucked their dicks like the good little fags you are. at least you would have received something in return...not like if a fag rapist took your asshole without offering anything in exchange.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I like old people for the most part like darky and spectral, but yeah its one of those questions were they creepy/pervy as they got older or were they always like that. the chicken and the egg. Makes you wonder about billiam

I've had several experiences like this before especially when I was young and more naive. But the latest one was a few years ago when I was at the bus stop leaving anger mgmt and I just bought 40oz and was sippin and then stashing it in my pack back because of the pig patrol. I was already krunk before my class so I was outta there.

Anyways, this dude pulls up and ask where the home depot is because he's from george town and not familiar with austin and I tell him I'll show you if you give me a ride home because I was drunk and needed to pee. He agreed and we were talking and i introduced myself and i was holding my back pack in my lap and he was all nervous and was like "you don't have anything in there do you?" And I was like "yeah I do..." (why else would you carry a back pack?) and anyways we kept talking and he was talking about his construction/cement company.

And i was oh thats cool and he gave me his card and told me if I needed some part time work to hit him up. When we were getting close to my place, he put his hand on my leg and I spazzed out he was like "im sorry im sorry I'm sorry" and I told him to let me out of the car (I was like 2 blocks from my house anyways)

I ent up looking up his name online from the construction card he gave me and he was in the news for getting fired from his baptist minister job in georgetown and evidently got beat up by 2 young dudes with a baseball bat for doing some similar bs.

Whats the real kicker is his cement company is called "2nd chance cement" or something like that

He's literally on the travis co. sex offender website lol
    Originally posted by infinityshock you fags do know that fags have a very well sense of fag-dar where theyre able to detect others of their sexual deformity.

the fags wouldnt be propositioning you if you werent giving off fag vibes that set off their fag-dar.

buncha fags…you shoulda just let them buy you something and sucked their dicks like the good little fags you are. at least you would have received something in return…not like if a fag rapist took your asshole without offering anything in exchange.

^i think you just like to think everyone is a fag like you. its really sad on your part.
    Originally posted by mashlehash That's fucked up lsd.

I was at the mall with some friends at about the age of 13 and this old guy stopped my friend and asked him if he wanted to buy him anything.

Predators man. They're everywhere.

I would have gotten him to buy you something then bounced.
    Originally posted by RestStop Not even three weeks ago I was in Vinton County, OH and it was about 7pm on a thursday night and I'm walking behind two mobile homes basically on the side of a huge ass hill with tw other guy friends when suddenly this yellow/reddish light blasted from the woods followed by a low octive "I'm hungry…FEED ME!"

We all looked at each other, freaked the fuck out, assembled into our trucks and bailed the fuck out of there.

you should write a sci-fi horror series.

But anyways, last december I was getting a brew at heb and this older dude in front of me was like "ahhh is that good" and I'm fairly social and I ask other people questions and shoot the shit in line because I'm bored/ krunk / curious and didn't think too much about it and was like "yeaah, its pretty good for the price" and he checked out and when I was paying for my brew, I noticed he was standing at doors and he was smiling at me, and I just shook my head at him and he walked out.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-08-31T03:51:19.473253+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by infinityshock you fags do know that fags have a very well sense of fag-dar where theyre able to detect others of their sexual deformity.

buncha fags…you shoulda just let them buy you something and sucked their dicks like the good little fags you are. at least you would have received something in return…not like if a fag rapist took your asshole without offering anything in exchange.

And yet you proposition half the people on here. So what you're saying is you're a fag?
    ^SHUDDAP AND TOUCH UR TOES BOTTOM FAG, THE ONLY FAG HERE IS GOING TO BE UR ASSHOLE AFTER I"M DONE WITH IT NIGGER!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^i think you just like to think everyone is a fag like you. its really sad on your part.

said the fag who has literally admitted to selling sexual services to older men in exchange for money
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^i think you just like to think everyone is a fag like you. its really sad on your part.

stfu, bitch, and suck my dick. ill pay you.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^SHUDDAP AND TOUCH UR TOES BOTTOM FAG, THE ONLY FAG HERE IS GOING TO BE UR ASSHOLE AFTER I"M DONE WITH IT NIGGER!

jesus fuck.

you cant even plagiarize properly, you pathetic little nigger bitch.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery And yet you proposition half the people on here. So what you're saying is you're a fag?

im fairly sure the statistics are more than half. as a matter of fact, a more accurate count would be somewhere along the lines of 'everyone except one or two...'

im saying: suck my cock, bitch.
Jump to Top