User Controls

Rubbing people the wrong way

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Just a lil while ago I went to heb to buy some sardines and on my way home I stopped by the asian store, its just a convenience shop that also sells pork egg rolls and hot and sour soup.

Because of the trajectory and how its a tiny parking lot (they only have like 5 spaces to park) and I'd have to cringe park between to suv's and when I'd leave I'd have to try and not back into the waffle ice cream truck, so I just parked in the handy cap parking, and this dude was standing there waiting for the bus and as soon as I got out of my and started walking to the door, he said "U KNO THATS A HANDICAP SPACE?!"

and I said "I'm just gonna be a second"
    and he said "Well I just wanted you to know that that is a handicap space"
    and I said "k"

I don't see why some people are like that, of course I know its a handy cap space, I don't need someone to tell me that just to be snarky and spiteful. It's not like I'm bringing my dog into the store pretending its a real service dog.

But anyways, I have a date tonight I'm going to get krunk and go play street fighter and pinball with this chicken, she wants to afterwards go to a bar that I don't like and is going to be over crowded because its a harvey hurricane fund night and they are asking for a lot of money, and I've been to fundraiser/ charity events like this in austin and I don't like the atmosphere, like why should you party at a bar as your way of donating if you actually cared. It's just sensationalism and a reason to put yourself in the spot light, just like the ice bucket challenge.

Like why cant you just donate the money?
    Charities are known to be scams anyways, just look at the haiti clinton debacle. Like I went to some show at auditorium shores awhile back with my daughters mom or someone I can't remember, to see counting crows, and the radio lady from the rock station was fronting real hard.

If she wants to go there after the arcade then I'm just going to leave, because I had already told her I would go to the arcade and then we are going to go pet my cat.

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Geez you taking amphetamine Christ
    ^uh no...
    I'm just seeing the last few posts by you and they're all extremely long and drawn-out.
    MrAsbestos Houston
    That's our mrasbestos

We should drink tonight
    Originally posted by mashlehash I'm just seeing the last few posts by you and they're all extremely long and drawn-out.

its just my new posting style, It isn't planned or anything its just been happening this way. I've been doing it for over a month now.

But hey at least I'm not just poasting youtube vids anymore.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Anyways yeah like at the gas station my dad always parks in the handicap spot and they have never said anything to him but pretty soon they're going to give him a ticket.
    that wasn't even that long of a post, on teh meph I can type a lot more.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'm on the phone and so it seems like a lot longer than it really is, as to if it was on a computer screen
    Originally posted by mashlehash Anyways yeah like at the gas station my dad always parks in the handicap spot and they have never said anything to him but pretty soon they're going to give him a ticket.

man I understand that it should be available for the handicaps, but I think some people take it to far getting upset about it.

Like I've never parked in a handicapped spot and then seen some lil old lady walk out of her car somewhere else because I cock blocked her.

its just one of those things, where you did something, someone got offended and then nothing bad happened.
    so it wasn't even worth arguing about, maybe his some old lady pulled up I would have been like "im sorry about that" and moved my car. Some people just want to talk shit but in a safe justified way.
    When I was getting in my car there was a cop right next to me on the street and he didn't give a shit, just the ree ree at the bus stop, plus he wasn't even at the bus stop he was under the overhead of the store front next to the bus stop so he wouldn't get hot. So basically he was not only bitching but loitering too.
    MrAsbestos Houston
    Originally posted by MrAsbestos

lol people from spain and mexico are the worst at making their fake pranks look realistic.

But I'm digressing

When I was working downtown, delivering pies, my friend was dropping me off some vicodin and there was no convienent place to park to hit him up in time so I just parked at the gulf station and walked two blocks and said whats up to my friend and got it and walked back, when I got back (wasn't even ten minutes later after I parked) there was a dude about to put a boot on my car, and this lil indian man ran out saying "you give me 10 dollars, you give me 10 dollars" and the boot guy said he doesn't owe you anything and he put the boot back in his truck and the the indian guy kept yelling at me, and I just said "i gotta go..." and drove off.

fucking bullshit considering I've bought gas and beers and cigs from that store before.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-08-30T21:51:33.972158+00:00
    MrAsbestos Houston
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol people from spain and mexico are the worst at making their fake pranks look realistic.

But I'm digressing

When I was working downtown, delivering pies, my friend was dropping me off some vicodin and there was no convienent place to park to hit him up in time so I just parked at the gulf station and walked two blocks and said whats up to my friend and got it and walked back, when I got back (wasn't even ten minutes later after I parked) there was a dude about to put a boot on my car, and this lil indian man ran out saying "you give me 10 dollars, you give me 10 dollars" and the boot guy said he doesn't owe you anything and he put the boot back in his truck and the the indian guy kept yelling at me, and I just said "i gotta go…" and drove off.

fucking bullshit considering I've bought gas and beers and cigs from that store before.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-08-30T21:51:33.972158+00:00

A lot of Indian people are retarded as shit
    There is absolutely nothing noteworthy about this thread.

If you're reading this, turn back now.
    Originally posted by MrAsbestos A lot of Indian people are retarded as shit

Lol
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 There is absolutely nothing noteworthy about this thread.

If you're reading this, turn back now.

yet you continue to read my threads.... ooooooh giad, the butt hurt never ends.
    You do make good threads

You're like a cornerstone to this community
    Thx bud^

i ent up not going on that date, i ent up drinking and talking shit to her, then my phone jammed up it was stuck on an update screen at 0 percent and I went to sleep, woke up pressed the down volume button with the power button and it reset. Fuck that bitch she's fucking tumblr trash.

she made me leave her house at 1am drunk as fuck during a hurricane friday night and had the balls to ask me to go to an arcade and then a charity for the hurricane, fuck that bitch.

I probably should of just played along and went to her house and stole her stereo while she was asleep, but I don't think ahead.
Jump to Top