User Controls

Service animals

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I understand some people need them like if they are blind or something or handicapped, like if you're wheel chair bound you can get a spider monkey to get things for you.

But now adays a psychiatrist (psychiatry is a pseudo-science) can prescribe you an animal and you dont even get to pick what animal it is. Like people are getting prescribed dogs to help them with their anxiety.

I have anxiety and other issues but I didn't go to a doctor to get my cat, I went to the animal shelter like a normal person and donated money to the shelter. (which i did with my last cat) and I get it that animals can be your friend and make you feel better when you're sad/lonely.. but why does it have to be put in the hands of doctors and the gubberment and co-pays and shit like that, seems kind of weird.

I see some of these service animal videos on youtube and some of the comments are like "i have ptsd and I'm getting a service animal" so its just like an excuse to bring your pet into stores and stuff.

A few years ago I met this chick online and she kept going on about how she wants to hang but we aren't going to have sex (I never once brought up sex or said anything sexual) she ent up beggin to come over one night when I was kind of tired. We both didn't have cars at the time and it seemed like a huge hassle, but she ent up taking a cab to my place but she told me before hand that she was telling me that her therapist said she needed to get a dog and asked if she could bring the dog.

It wasn't a good descision on my part even after telling her I have cat that would fuck up that dog, (her dog was a something about mary rat looking dog) but she said he would be cool around my cat.

She comes over and this thing is running all around my place like a maniac and my cat is fucking just sitting there pissed off.

we ent up walking to the beer store and she brought the dog into the store and was holding him, and my friend that works there gave me this grin like "this is the product okcupid is churning out..." she wasn't bad looking but her attitude and demeanor was kind of strange.

To make a long story short I end up telling her to leave because her and her dog are annoying and then she starts saying I wanted to have sex with you so i do, and afterwards she demands money for a cab ride home and I tell her to get bent and she starts saying how she will call the cops and I still tell her to get the fuck out.

Also you can get a service animal if you're lactose intolerant to a degree where you could potentially die.

I've had the cops kick in my door twice and arrest me and I wasn't screaming I need my service animal. The first time my gf told them after I was put in the car to take him to the animal shelter because they told her I wasn't going to get out of jail for awhile, I got out 2 days later and my uncle was aware of what happened pretty quickly.

When I got out I went and picked him up from the shelter and luckily they took good care of him and bathed him and what not. So I was able to have him for christmas.

The second time I went away for almost 2 months and my gf didn't say anything to the cops about how my cat might potentially die if I'm not there to feed him, luckily I was able to get in contact with my people so he was alright.

So what do you gonts think about service animals?

Like I just think its odd that you need a dog to go to hospital visits and to go to the grocery store or go on a date, go to work... just because you have anxiety/depression.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I understand some people need them like if they are blind or something or handicapped, like if you're wheel chair bound you can get a spider monkey to get things for you.

But now adays a psychiatrist (psychiatry is a pseudo-science) can prescribe you an animal and you dont even get to pick what animal it is. Like people are getting prescribed dogs to help them with their anxiety.

I have anxiety and other issues but I didn't go to a doctor to get my cat, I went to the animal shelter like a normal person and donated money to the shelter. (which i did with my last cat) and I get it that animals can be your friend and make you feel better when you're sad/lonely.. but why does it have to be put in the hands of doctors and the gubberment and co-pays and shit like that, seems kind of weird.

I see some of these service animal videos on youtube and some of the comments are like "i have ptsd and I'm getting a service animal" so its just like an excuse to bring your pet into stores and stuff.

A few years ago I met this chick online and she kept going on about how she wants to hang but we aren't going to have sex (I never once brought up sex or said anything sexual) she ent up beggin to come over one night when I was kind of tired. We both didn't have cars at the time and it seemed like a huge hassle, but she ent up taking a cab to my place but she told me before hand that she was telling me that her therapist said she needed to get a dog and asked if she could bring the dog.

It wasn't a good descision on my part even after telling her I have cat that would fuck up that dog, (her dog was a something about mary rat looking dog) but she said he would be cool around my cat.

She comes over and this thing is running all around my place like a maniac and my cat is fucking just sitting there pissed off.

we ent up walking to the beer store and she brought the dog into the store and was holding him, and my friend that works there gave me this grin like "this is the product okcupid is churning out…" she wasn't bad looking but her attitude and demeanor was kind of strange.

To make a long story short I end up telling her to leave because her and her dog are annoying and then she starts saying I wanted to have sex with you so i do, and afterwards she demands money for a cab ride home and I tell her to get bent and she starts saying how she will call the cops and I still tell her to get the fuck out.

Also you can get a service animal if you're lactose intolerant to a degree where you could potentially die.

I've had the cops kick in my door twice and arrest me and I wasn't screaming I need my service animal. The first time my gf told them after I was put in the car to take him to the animal shelter because they told her I wasn't going to get out of jail for awhile, I got out 2 days later and my uncle was aware of what happened pretty quickly.

When I got out I went and picked him up from the shelter and luckily they took good care of him and bathed him and what not. So I was able to have him for christmas.

The second time I went away for almost 2 months and my gf didn't say anything to the cops about how my cat might potentially die if I'm not there to feed him, luckily I was able to get in contact with my people so he was alright.

So what do you gonts think about service animals?

your rantings are...as usual...total gibberish but the fatass antif-f-ff-ff-fag getting pwnt and begging for its service animal like a weak bottom bitch was classic. I'll fap to it again.
    People don't usually get service animals for depression. They get them to help travel and to detect seizures and such.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 People don't usually get service animals for depression. They get them to help travel and to detect seizures and such.

I know a dude who had his dog trained to detect hypoglycemia so he could get it registered as a service animal so he could bring it everywhere
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 People don't usually get service animals for depression. They get them to help travel and to detect seizures and such.

its becoming more common is what I was getting at, and how people are getting service animals so they don't have to pay pet deposits or pay for their pet to fly on a plane. the fleecing of america.
    Originally posted by infinityshock your rantings are…as usual…total gibberish but the fatass antif-f-ff-ff-fag getting pwnt and begging for its service animal like a weak bottom bitch was classic. I'll fap to it again.

yet you always as usual read them, I think need a service animal to help you detect when you're getting stuck on stupid.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby its becoming more common is what I was getting at, and how people are getting service animals so they don't have to pay pet deposits or pay for their pet to fly on a plane. the fleecing of america.

Service dogs are expensive. Nobody is getting a service dog to save money on flights lol. I don't know what breitbart-like articles you're reading here but you should stop reading them.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Service dogs are expensive. Nobody is getting a service dog to save money on flights lol. I don't know what breitbart-like articles you're reading here but you should stop reading them.

Thats rich coming from you, theres nothing wrong with breitbart, as opposed to your constant watching of cnn.
    But again this thread isn't about decent publications, its about people scamming doctors to get service animals.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby theres nothing wrong with breitbart
    ^?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    therapy animals are different to service animals, but I guess they probably get the same legal protections
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby But again this thread isn't about decent publications, its about people scamming doctors to get service animals.

Lol you have no idea how this even works. You don't need a prescription to get a service dog. And they're 'scamming' for what... to get free fare for their dogs? To take their dogs into stores?

The ADA act does not require animals to be certified or registered for them to be service animals. You can literally bring any animal you want and claim it's a service animal. Probably smart to get it registered somewhere if you want them to take you seriously when you try to take it on a plane, but otherwise you can just bring any old dog into any old store and it is legally the exact same fucking thing.
    Originally posted by aldra therapy animals are different to service animals, but I guess they probably get the same legal protections

Therapy animals are different. You can't take them out in public. But the service animal laws in the US are so open that you can basically get away with doing whatever you want. It's a minor thing, but if you call your therapy dog a service dog instead you're fine.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Lol you have no idea how this even works. You don't need a prescription to get a service dog. And they're 'scamming' for what… to get free fare for their dogs?

yeah actually, I read an article about it a while back - people get their pets registered as therapy animals for benefits like being able to take them in the cabin when flying on a plane
    Originally posted by aldra yeah actually, I read an article about it a while back - people get their pets registered as therapy animals for benefits like being able to take them in the cabin when flying on a plane

I mean, sure. But I fail to see how anybody is getting scammed by a dog on a plane. And the way Bill Krozby talks about it makes it sound like it's some sort of epidemic ravaging the nation.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Lol you have no idea how this even works. You don't need a prescription to get a service dog. And they're 'scamming' for what… to get free fare for their dogs? To take their dogs into stores?

The ADA act does not require animals to be certified or registered for them to be service animals. You can literally bring any animal you want and claim it's a service animal. Probably smart to get it registered somewhere if you want them to take you seriously when you try to take it on a plane, but otherwise you can just bring any old dog into any old store and it is legally the exact same fucking thing.

Yes they are scamming for those reasons theres tons of news articles and broadcast about how local governmets and service animal activist are trying to crack down on the problem
Jump to Top