User Controls

INFINITYSHOCK, more like INFANTCOCK

  1. #1
    Thank Mr MmmQ
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  2. #2
    RestStop Space Nigga
    You a cold nigga...I approve!
  3. #3
    mashlehash victim of incest
    I don't even know what to say to this. It's not funny, it's not in any sort of sense entertaining.
  4. #4
    lol, infinityshock loves infantcock. disgusting.
  5. #5
    mashlehash victim of incest
    Originally posted by greenplastic lol, infinityshock loves infantcock. disgusting.

    Takes a real piece of shit
  6. #6
    mmQ victim of incest
    Sometimes, when my dick is really really soft and, bored, it does resemble an infant cock. It amazes me sometimes how small of a form it can take, knowing full well how GARGANTUAN of a form it also takes.

    Crazy world!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  7. #7
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    My flaccid penis has such a wide range of sizes and moods.
  8. #8
    Originally posted by mmQ Sometimes, when my dick is really really soft and, bored, it does resemble an infant cock. It amazes me sometimes how small of a form it can take, knowing full well how GARGANTUAN of a form it also takes.

    Crazy world!

    Post ur erect pennys
  9. #9
    mmQ victim of incest
    I wonder if anyone has ever made a penis mood chart.

    I'm not thanking anyone that simply google images one either. I want an original.
  10. #10
    mashlehash victim of incest
    Originally posted by mmQ Sometimes, when my dick is really really soft and, bored, it does resemble an infant cock. It amazes me sometimes how small of a form it can take, knowing full well how GARGANTUAN of a form it also takes.

    Crazy world!

    Save that talk for the men's room
  11. #11
    mmQ victim of incest
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Post ur erect pennys

    My erect PEAN takes a 6.4 inch form under normal conditions, occasionally maxxing at 6.7, very rarely.

    It's usually 6-6.3 with an unmeasured but often complicated girth.

    That being said, I don't fucking know I was born with this thing. I shouldn't be bragging or embarrassed about it. I didn't get a choice in the matter.
  12. #12
    mmQ victim of incest
    Originally posted by mashlehash Save that talk for the men's room

    When you're rich like me, you don't even have to ask. You can just go up to any guy and grab em by the dick.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  13. #13
    mashlehash victim of incest
    I haven't measured my penis length in a long while.
  14. #14
    Originally posted by mmQ I wonder if anyone has ever made a penis mood chart.

    I'm not thanking anyone that simply google images one either. I want an original.

    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  15. #15
    mashlehash victim of incest
    Truly confused.
  16. #16
    Originally posted by mmQ My erect PEAN takes a 6.4 inch form under normal conditions, occasionally maxxing at 6.7, very rarely.

    It's usually 6-6.3 with an unmeasured but often complicated girth.

    That being said, I don't fucking know I was born with this thing. I shouldn't be bragging or embarrassed about it. I didn't get a choice in the matter.

    I imagine your penis to be so long that you have wrapped it around your waist 4 or 5 times like a belt, and then slung over your neck, looped around each shoulder several times too, and ultimately terminating with some kind of grappling hook shaped glans.
  17. #17
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I imagine your penis to be so long that you have wrapped it around your waist 4 or 5 times like a belt, and then slung over your neck, looped around each shoulder several times too, and ultimately terminating with some kind of grappling hook shaped glans.

    Why you visualizing his dick, breh?
  18. #18
    infinityshock Black Hole (banned)
    a thread that invokes me...where the posts consist of talking about the posters own and others' penises.
  19. #19
    mmQ victim of incest
    "often complicated girth" was supposed to be "complimented" but hey it still works.
  20. #20
    mmQ victim of incest
    Originally posted by infinityshock a thread that invokes me…where the posts consist of talking about the posters own and others' penises.

    What's happening here, is people actually joking and making funny little penis quips. Your gig doesn't belong here.
Jump to Top