User Controls

I was just thinking about how Bill Krozby is

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    A great poster.

Let me draw a quick comparison

Bill Krozby vs of course my mosthated member, Jill.

Both are disliked by a good chunk of the userbase. Both make you want to reply and let them know.

But Bill Krozby, unlike Jill, has stories, fun little tales, a unique sense ofhumor, a good spirit, a playful heart, and a good vibe.

I used to squabble with the K here and there, but he's grown on me, and I like his posts, and I want to have more of his babbies.

I WANT TO SQUASH ANY REMAINING BEEF WE HAVE, Bill Krozby. SQUASH IT RIGHT UP AND AWAY.

ty
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    You should enema meth and come back to this thread.

I want to get to know you.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    how adorable. this must be your engagement notice. when is the wedding? you two make the perfect couple. both raging faggots
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mashlehash You should enema meth and come back to this thread.

I want to get to know you.

You've known me for 3 years. If you wanted to KNOW ME, you would know.

Rather I want to get to know your true, crystal clear visions and the only way to truly do that is to bump crystal meth.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock how adorable. this must be your engagement notice. when is the wedding? you two make the perfect couple. both raging faggots

Tomorrow. Instead of the proverbial kiss the bride we're gonna 69 rimjobs as a sign of our commitment.

You are invited to be the ring girl.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mashlehash Rather I want to get to know your true, crystal clear visions and the only way to truly do that is to bump crystal meth.

Well I don't have any, but I don't disagree. But I don't have any. I could get some. Maybe next weekend. I will soon actually. It's been a minute. I need a good binggo
    and you better look feminine!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Bun b
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by mmQ A great poster.

Let me draw a quick comparison

Bill Krozby vs of course my mosthated member, Jill.

Both are disliked by a good chunk of the userbase. Both make you want to reply and let them know.

But Bill Krozby, unlike Jill, has stories, fun little tales, a unique sense ofhumor, a good spirit, a playful heart, and a good vibe.

I used to squabble with the K here and there, but he's grown on me, and I like his posts, and I want to have more of his babbies.

I WANT TO SQUASH ANY REMAINING BEEF WE HAVE, Bill Krozby. SQUASH IT RIGHT UP AND AWAY.

ty

Thanks big bro. I appreciate it. And i didnt mean to fued with you last November.

But youve always been cool even though when we first talked on tc i thought yoy were crazy mike for some reason
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    The first peeps i ever spoke too on tc was ebagger and bradley b.

Ebagger and i for some reason got off on the wrong foot i think partially because unfimiliarity.

But him and i have become friends and see him a different light.

But bradley b has almost been annoying
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby The first peeps i ever spoke too on tc was ebagger and bradley b.

Ebagger and i for some reason got off on the wrong foot i think partially because unfimiliarity.

But him and i have become friends and see him a different light.

But bradley b has almost been annoying

My first TC nights were also with ebag and Bradley, and mostly tort, sitting at his desk for hours, barely moving, smoking bulbs.

I wish I could remember the first time we were both there together.

I hope the grit truck comes in today boys. Chooooo chooooooooooooo
    Who the fuck is bill/jill the cat?

Thank you.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Thanks big bro. I appreciate it. And i didnt mean to fued with you last November.

But youve always been cool even though when we first talked on tc i thought yoy were crazy mike for some reason

Have you been drinking?

/tailbetweenlegs
    I've only seen a few posts from you, hyoo, but you sound mentally ill.

What are you diagnosed with?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Who the fuck is bill/jill the cat?

Thank you.

infaggotryshack = bill the scat

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    jedi the corpse
    What are you diagnosed with, brother?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist infaggotryshack = bill the scat

shut your cum-ecrusted chops, faggot. that is not me. thats some faggot alt...probably that cronaldo-tard retard
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Who the fuck is bill/jill the cat?

Thank you.

theyve only made a few posts so its hard to say at this point but a guess is cronaldo...or whatever the retards name is. stupid mother fuckers cant pick a SN and stick to it for more than five posts.
Jump to Top