User Controls

Revealing Me

I put 1979 but it could of been 1980 yet not later. I had braces on my teeth. and I know where I was living the night I won 200 plus dollars (Which I was asked to give back by my mother, I offered but was told to keep it)

Anyways.. some fucker stole 100 bucks of this. Yeah, You know who you are.

Which angered me enough to do something which lead to a moment "Unacceptable" in society of sort. which lead to me being assulted.

the weird thing is, it extended outward since then. this video is at least 37 years old. But it's strange how I remembered being there so clearly. Also I didn't get a copy of this until 2011. I was asked by my children if there was a video of me from my youth.. and I first thought of a class in 8th grade (just months (1 year and months?) or so from this video) but I knew getting a copy of that was impossible. it was also an old reel to reel video setup.

But then I remembered this one. or this was one of several. With in 2 months, My Mother says "Oh, someone left you a copy of a DVD". and I was like.. What? and there it was. Hmmmmm. that happens at times. it was still over 30 years since I saw the thing even back then. I never mentioned it or asked for it. there it was. and no one seems to know who gave it my mother. And My mother suddenly lost memory of where she got it (She's very ill right now with demensia). It's a real mind fuck.

strange times.

Ernest Tubb

bling bling Dark Matter
    r u winning ur xbox game
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by bling bling r u winning ur xbox game

i'll put you in a hexbox if you don't stfu you filthy tree
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I don't understand why you think that you need to introduce yourself.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I put 1979 but it could of been 1980 yet not later. I had braces on my teeth. and I know where I was living the night I won 200 plus dollars (Which I was asked to give back by my mother, I offered but was told to keep it)

Anyways.. some fucker stole 100 bucks of this. Yeah, You know who you are.

Which angered me enough to do something which lead to a moment "Unacceptable" in society of sort. which lead to me being assulted.

the weird thing is, it extended outward since then. this video is at least 37 years old. But it's strange how I remembered being there so clearly. Also I didn't get a copy of this until 2011. I was asked by my children if there was a video of me from my youth.. and I first thought of a class in 8th grade (just months (1 year and months?) or so from this video) but I knew getting a copy of that was impossible. it was also an old reel to reel video setup.

But then I remembered this one. or this was one of several. With in 2 months, My Mother says "Oh, someone left you a copy of a DVD". and I was like.. What? and there it was. Hmmmmm. that happens at times. it was still over 30 years since I saw the thing even back then. I never mentioned it or asked for it. there it was. and no one seems to know who gave it my mother. And My mother suddenly lost memory of where she got it (She's very ill right now with demensia). It's a real mind fuck.

strange times.

post pics of your mom.

dementia victims are the best. they can't testify about being raped.
    Horrible.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    You could get your own DSM entry if you weren't that goddamn lazy for fucks sake.
    so was it aliens or what? who left the fuckin dvd?
    You tried to reveal you self and no one cared

Lol
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    EXPOSED
    All of you can die from an infected vagina

on both NETa and NETb
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 All of you can die from an infected vagina

You were born from one.
    Originally posted by RisiR † You were born from one.

Originally posted by Totse 2001 All of you can die from an infected vagina

on both NETa and NETb

Nigga mad
    cone on totse lets fucking hear it boy
    He keeps talking about how Jeff Hunter made it so that he could never get a job. He sounds completely benign and kind of psychotic, and I'm trying to tell him that he might be psychotic but he doesn't believe me.

The psychotic never believe anything you tell them.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by mashlehash He keeps talking about how Jeff Hunter made it so that he could never get a job. He sounds completely benign and kind of psychotic, and I'm trying to tell him that he might be psychotic but he doesn't believe me.

The psychotic never believe anything you tell them.

Believe me, I have RL experience, and you can't convince a legitimately psychotic person they're in psychosis. It's frustrating as fuck.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Believe me, I have RL experience, and you can't convince a legitimately psychotic person they're in psychosis. It's frustrating as fuck.

I AM psychotic and evenough I have troubles accepting the fact that I hear voices.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    And now Ladies and Gentleman Mr. Conway Twitty....
Jump to Top