User Controls

Whatever happened to _____?

LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    This is a thread where we go like WHATEVER HAPPENED TO SUCH AND SUCH NIGGA, be it a totsean or zokleteer and then other niggas be like tellin us what happened to them if they know, or you add another nigga you wonder what goin on wit. Niggas I think WHAT HAPPENED TO DAT NIGGA:

typedthiswithmytits
    Bunghole
    JoePedo
    RizzoInABox

There are more I'm sure I'll remember and post my WONDERINGS about later, NIGGA.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    rizzoinabox died from aids and being a heroin junkie.
    NO W4RNING
    stupid noob
    Metaphysicist
    Fractals
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery NO W4RNING
    stupid noob
    Metaphysicist

stupid noob is in jail for fucking up his probation for beating his fat plumper wife. Thats him at the kentucky derpy dressed almost as well as his son in bugle boy clothing.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-08-27T23:53:13.262652+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Every single one of them posts here regularly.

malice
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    methematician tho? where'd he go

Originally posted by mmQ Every single one of them posts here regularly.

malice

Really? Somehow I doubt it. Bunghole and JoePedo were always making teh dank chemistry posts, and JP would talk about his relationships with young girls and how normal it was. Either way, niggas needa stop changing their damn usernames. I mean I stuck with mine despite the coffee bullshit. Fags.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Really? Somehow I doubt it. Bunghole and JoePedo were always making teh dank chemistry posts, and JP would talk about his relationships with young girls and how normal it was. Either way, niggas needa stop changing their damn usernames. I mean I stuck with mine despite the coffee bullshit. Fags.

I was lying. Rizzo posted a while back. The only other I know is snoob and like Bill Krozby Said hes in trouble.

Tort is going to military rehab. HTS has B-cups. Pan runs his own tech biznis. Unwyred still wears blouses and looks the same. I think he raises spiders now. We watched the Great White Fire footage in chiny T last noight and had many hearty laughs.

I know you don't ask about any of them, just giving updates.

THANKS
    ^LIAR!
    Rigged. NetB

controled content to the outside.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist methematician tho? where'd he go

r u serious ???
    Originally posted by benny vader r u serious ???

UR NETb F&G
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Zok

*snickers*
    Originally posted by benny vader r u serious ???

absolutely 100%

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The methematician is benny.
    we needing a witch alt is witch fred

BULLDOZER2 Yung Blood
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The methematician is benny.

gotttdammmittt. you ruined itt.

now we'll never know whether he remembered methew becos he hates him ... or out of love. mano-y-mano kinda love.

now we'll never kno.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    GG4
Jump to Top