User Controls

texas hurricane hoax/false flag/ weather testing

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

what do you gonts think?
    dare to take the black pill fam?

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby what do you gonts think?

stfu you illiterate retards
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu you illiterate retards

you mad again lil bro?
    /
    Oh HAARP thing huh

They tested shit out in 1970 that directed the "Soft assult" on Cambodio or some shit with an Entire hurricane directional thingy ma bob.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you mad again lil bro?
    /

retard
    Originally posted by infinityshock retard

Is this you when you were younger?

I agree with your stepfather; "The Military was the only thing that could save you!"
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby what do you gonts think?

I think I didn't watch your shit videos. Why don't you summarize and reflect on their content so we can have a meaningful discussion? Otherwise all these youtube threads you make are nothing more than spam.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Dargo I think I didn't watch your shit videos. Why don't you summarize and reflect on their content so we can have a meaningful discussion? Otherwise all these youtube threads you make are nothing more than spam.

Do you actually want to have a meaningful discussion?
    Yes.
    I agree Bill Krozby.. summarize them.. especially if they're longer than a minute or so.

then if it's interesting, we go in and watch the entire thing to discuss. Plus we may miss what you're saying and view it as something else.

food for advice, Bruh!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Dargo Yes.

What are your thoughts?
    I'm not watching the shit videos, so at the moment my only thought is Bill Krozby is a fucking retard.

If he'll clarify their main points and formulate his own opinion on them, I'd be more than happy to engage in a meaningful dialogue.
    ^you should change your name to faggo
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I agree Bill Krozby.. summarize them.. especially if they're longer than a minute or so.

then if it's interesting, we go in and watch the entire thing to discuss. Plus we may miss what you're saying and view it as something else.

food for advice, Bruh!

Originally posted by Totse 2001 I agree Bill Krozby.. summarize them.. especially if they're longer than a minute or so.

food for advice, Bruh!

be the change you want to see.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby be the change you want to see.

I do that too? but for me it's different Bill Krozby. if I am understanding this properly. it got me a photo of Jeff and Meta. Sorry. I will retract what I said if you feel like I'm mocking your posts. I'm not. You post in a positive way because initially totse was actually about offering information for tech (though other information sadly hurt some kid in canada)

I used to as well mostly. but there is also trying to leech by key-phrase. I really don't need to anymore because no one here is going to come right out and say what they knew either because they weren't here long enough or are told not to?
    Meanwhile in the Democratic Republic of the Congo

Ooops I meant

Seke Mobutu presents!

Rope-a-dope
    I loved ABC sports in the 70s.. fights were free on Network tv. and they had this concert on as well!

one of his best live performance from Rumble in the Jungle

Jealous of my friends Dad, Marc getting to be there.. but then again there was that CIA thing :| "I don't know Karate but I know Ka-Ray-Zey
Jump to Top