i cried

;(
    infinityshock Black Hole
    tell them to use lube next time.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    pussy

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I know that feel lil bromo.

Friday night I ate some vicodin and it made me constipated, last night I felt like i needed to poop and went and sat on the toilet and it wouldn't come out, so i just sat there and hung my head and cried. whimpy wimpy whimpertons.... =(

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-08-27T19:45:53.943581+00:00
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Friday night I ate some vicodin and it made me constipated, last night I felt like i needed to poop and went and sat on the toilet and it wouldn't come out, so i just sat there and hung my head and cried. whimpy wimpy whimpertons…. =(

For anybody wondering, Bill Krozby actually talks like this in real life. It's like a fucking kindergarten teacher playing with a puppy. I'd be so embarrassed to so much as be in the same room as Bill Krozby. What the fuck is wrong with you dude? Why do you talk like this?
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 For anybody wondering, Bill Krozby actually talks like this in real life. It's like a fucking kindergarten teacher playing with a puppy. I'd be so embarrassed to so much as be in the same room as Bill Krozby. What the fuck is wrong with you dude? Why do you talk like this?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I know that feel lil bromo.

Friday night I ate some vicodin and it made me constipated, last night I felt like i needed to poop and went and sat on the toilet and it wouldn't come out, so i just sat there and hung my head and cried. whimpy wimpy whimpertons…. =(

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-08-27T19:45:53.943581+00:00

odd. you'd think that nigger dick throttling your colon...followed by the nigger sauce injection would have been enough to loosen things up. the niggers dick must have crammed all your shit back further up your alimentary canal into a big stoppage. you should try jamming a firehose up there and seeing if that works out as an enema. if not...mebbe some C4 to clear out that clog.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 For anybody wondering, Bill Krozby actually talks like this in real life. It's like a fucking kindergarten teacher playing with a puppy. I'd be so embarrassed to so much as be in the same room as Bill Krozby. What the fuck is wrong with you dude? Why do you talk like this?

not a bit of wonderment from me. what surprises me is he's able to get out of bed without the extreme strain of all that excess mental processing causing an aneurysm and stroke.
    drink several tablespoons of citricel and wait for a good cleaning
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    But you've even got a Playstation 3!
    god bless you with the blessing broom
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 drink several tablespoons of citricel and wait for a good cleaning

so did you good ol doc man find some polyps up there or what
    Originally posted by infinityshock odd. you'd think that nigger dick throttling your colon…followed by the nigger sauce injection would have been enough to loosen things up. the niggers dick must have crammed all your shit back further up your alimentary canal into a big stoppage. you should try jamming a firehose up there and seeing if that works out as an enema. if not…mebbe some C4 to clear out that clog.

sounds pretty smelly and messy
    Originally posted by 10 Ft. Ganja Plant so did you good ol doc man find some polyps up there or what

not done yet. probably cancer since they stiched a bug up my ass.

but that's not a funny double entendre. and I will sue the Hospital that allowed it. and let the world know
Jump to Top