User Controls

The hurricane got those chickens all horn dogged out

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Yesterday/today had a "hurricane" it just now finnally ent up, but yesterday I got kinda worried because the first floor the maintenence guys made barricades so the first floor wouldn't flood out. I went to my bros and got 20mgs of hydrocodone and talked to him for a lil bit and bounced. I then text this girl (I actually didn't know who she was because through our text I never once asked for a pic or who I was talking to) but I text her asking if I can get a blowjob and she said "sure sounds fun" and gave me the address of bosses house who she was house sitting for. Went and got a brew and was excited to go tag some tang. (she turned out to be a slammer, but I believe in making the best out of a bad situation even though I did consider just turning around and getting back in my car)

I went over there and she offers me a topo chico, which I love and we were watching john oliver, but I can't stand that guy so I told her to put on doug stanhope and she said she didn't like it so I led her to her bosses bedroom, got her all horn dogged out slapping that pussy and getting dome. She asked if i had condoms and I told her I don't believe in them and gave her my lil rap about how we are electric beings, she said it was cute but wasn't going to have sex with me without a condom, so I got some more dome and told her I'm going to nut in her face, so I did. And we talked a lil bit more and I played with her boss's dog "lilly"

Ent up boucning because I already blew my load and she didn't have any booze, so I left and it was a good time to leave because the storm hadn't hit yet. went and bought a 211 and was drinking on the way home listening to juicy j.

Got home, parked and called this other chicken I'd been texting, and was like hey nice to finnally talk to you voice to voice, wanna hang out. And she said "yeah what are you doing tonight?" and something about how she's afraid of the rain. My neighbor is staring out of his window at me like a weirdo so I go up to his place and we talk for a lil bit and play guitar. Then I head to this chickens place.

And she's a slammer for sure, but she has a pretty face, she was your quintessential tumblr chicken but whatever. I brought my own beer but she also offered me an austin cider, which is pretty good and I'm not even a cider guy. But with all the hydrocodone and beer, I'm kinda raging and being really flirtatious, just being myself and being really loud, petting her cat.

And I'm holding her on the couch and this gay guy comes out of a room into the living room and you can tell he's pissed that I'm there, evidently its her gay roomie, and he's trying his hardest to not look at me and not acknowledge I'm there, and he tells her later he's heading to work.

We just drink a couple more brews and listen to blink182 on youtube, but I got her all horn dogged out and get her back to her room, and her room is a total pig stye, tumblr style but whatever, her bed is comfortable and I start getting some dome, get her all horn dogged out, prime that pussy for some warm lovin' and she ask if I have a condom, but I tell her I don't but I brought spermicide and I won't cum in her anyways, and give my lil rap about how humans are electric beings, but she doesn't go for it, so I end up getting some more dome. And we are just laying there and she starts ranting about how her ex bf used to abuse her and I said "what did you do to piss him off?" and chuckled, and she but back her dress on.

We went to the living room and she busted out a pipe and some bud, and I don't normally smoke much these days anymore, last time I did was on my birthday, so I figured, why the hell not, and got really high.

We just laid around with her cat listening to thin lizzy and slipknot. She asked if I would take her out on a real date and I said I would, I told her I will take her out to "pinballz" where they have 100 pinball machines and you can bring booze in and rage hard playing arcade games.

I ent up leaving her place because she said that her roomie would be pissed if I was still there when he got home.. Kinda weak on her part but whatever. I went home at 2 cans of sardines and an egg and went to bed, woke up to go use the bathroom but the power was out from the storm.

But yeah it finnally ended, I was kind of nervous that something bad was going to happen.

Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    I've never played a pinball machine, jeeeeeeert!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i have, they're shit.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Yesterday/today had a "hurricane" and ahhh-durrhhhhhh…

you live a pathetic existence and i eagerly await the day darwin finally stops using you for comic relief and puts the universe out of its misery by awarding you the prize for which you are so deserving.

the only way id believe any of your idiot stories is if you replaced any pronoun describing a female in sexual context with the more accurate description of a male as your sex partner.

you simpering retard faggot handsome and well tanned individual retard
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Panthrax I've never played a pinball machine, jeeeeeeert!

when i was your age the closest thing to video games were pinball machines.

'T I L T !!!!!'

good times
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by infinityshock you live a pathetic existence and i eagerly await the day darwin finally stops using you …

who is darwin, one of your african loverboys?
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    i don't think they have pinball machines here cause they used to back when it was cool then they all got broken
    Originally posted by infinityshock you live a pathetic existence and i eagerly await the day darwin finally stops using you for comic relief and puts the universe out of its misery by awarding you the prize for which you are so deserving.

the only way id believe any of your idiot stories is if you replaced any pronoun describing a female in sexual context with the more accurate description of a male as your sex partner.

you simpering retard faggot handsome and well tanned individual retard

Sorry lil bro but im not gay like you.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Panthrax who is darwin, one of your african loverboys?

silence, huffer boy.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Sorry lil bro but im not gay like you.

you literally posted about your rampant faggotry.

case in point...you literally posted about selling your sexual services to older men for money.
    Originally posted by infinityshock you literally posted about your rampant faggotry.

case in point…you literally posted about selling your sexual services to older men for money.

source?
    Originally posted by Panthrax who is darwin, one of your african loverboys?

his african love boy is actually a good gont, just HIV positive and its actually not named darwin, but deiter.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby source?

read what i posted, retard...your posts, idiot
    Originally posted by infinityshock read what i posted, retard…your posts, idiot

^
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby his african love boy is actually a good gont, just HIV positive and its actually not named darwin, but deiter.

go read the post where i explained how you are so fucktarded you actually believe the stupid shit you post makes sense. to the sane people those words you shat upon the screen more resemble what a retarded wheel-chair-bound paraplegic would type during a grand mal seizure as he banged his head against the keyboard while rolling down a long flight of stairs during an earthquake after getting hit by a freight train.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^

everyone sees you. not that they want to...
Jump to Top