User Controls

fuck this stupid forem

Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    and all of the emptiness
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    how newtotse doing? lots of posters posting lots of shit is there?

Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    FORK U
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    When I see regulars joking and laughing at a situation where a good member has been illegitimately banned, basically scoffing the loss of a good member while at the same time laughing along with the crooked admins and patting them on the back, it really makes my stomach turn. I'll remember all the names of you scumbag takers, too, so when your turn finally comes I'll make doubly sure to throw you an anchor if you happen to be drowning in more than three feet of water. You'll fully deserve it as well. I'll be only too happy to make sure you go down in flames scoffing your stupid little asses off all the way down.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I am here. We can get through this.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery When I see regulars joking and laughing at a situation where a good member has been illegitimately banned, basically scoffing the loss of a good member while at the same time laughing along with the crooked admins and patting them on the back, it really makes my stomach turn. I'll remember all the names of you scumbag takers, too, so when your turn finally comes I'll make doubly sure to throw you an anchor if you happen to be drowning in more than three feet of water. You'll fully deserve it as well. I'll be only too happy to make sure you go down in flames scoffing your stupid little asses off all the way down.

what in the holy glittering shit are you stammering on about.
    I want to see lanny mod spectral.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    mods delete this thread!
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery When I see regulars joking and laughing at a situation where a good member has been illegitimately banned, basically scoffing the loss of a good member while at the same time laughing along with the crooked admins and patting them on the back, it really makes my stomach turn. I'll remember all the names of you scumbag takers, too, so when your turn finally comes I'll make doubly sure to throw you an anchor if you happen to be drowning in more than three feet of water. You'll fully deserve it as well. I'll be only too happy to make sure you go down in flames scoffing your stupid little asses off all the way down.

whaaaat? you ain't gonna go down in flames if you're under water. that's stupid.

Originally posted by Panthrax mods delete this thread!

your drinking is getting the best of you. you're making threads without you being aware of it, only to come back later and see your embarrassment, panthrax!
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Grimace your drinking is getting the best of you. you're making threads without you being aware of it, only to come back later and see your embarrassment, panthrax!

^RETARD!
    WOW! LOOK AT YOU!
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    watch what you say
    how embarrassing
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Grimace how embarrassing

This dude's vision was different than we all thought.
    I'M THE ZING OF THE WORLD

HOW EMBARRASSING!
    Originally posted by Panthrax mods delete this thread!

You'd have to move a large boulder before Lanny did anything administrative.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Grimace HOW EMBARRASSING!
    What crooked admin?

We hardly have any admin.

A stagnant administration, really.
Jump to Top