User Controls

shitalking

what are some mean things you have said about people to their face recently?
    so rewind to yesterday. there is an obese lady in my program that loves wearing skin tight clothing.
    she's probably 5'7" @ 320 lbs and im trying my best to judge accurately here.
    we weren't sure how to get to our next class so we split up to look.
    i told her, straight to her face, that she should leave a food crumb trail in case she gets lost.
    share with me your insults so i can hurt more peoples feelings and make them leave me the fuck alone
    infinityshock Black Hole
    I literally told a nigger to his face he was a moron.

verbatim: 'I could understand you if you would speak english, you fucking moron'
    Originally posted by infinityshock I literally told a nigger to his face he was a moron.

verbatim: 'I could understand you if you would speak english, you fucking moron'

i admire a person who is committed to speak their mind
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Nothing too recent, other than calling my neighbor a faggot
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by 10 Ft. Ganja Plant i admire a person who is committed to speak their mind

he didnt call the nigger a nigger. he clearly didnt speak his mind.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock I literally told a nigger to his face he was a moron.

thats like calling a spade a shovel.
    Just call a nigger a spade
    mmQ Lisa Turtle

BADASS ALERT!

WEEOOOOEEEOOOOEEEEOOOH
Jump to Top