User Controls

Compile all pictures of Bill Krozby here

fag Houston
    Give me pictures of Bill Krozby so I can put them on his local craigslist.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    most of them are in the pic thread.

But heres old skool Bill Krozby, this was ten years ago

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    was gonna post the pic of naked Bill Krozby with the two faggots but postimages look like they took it down and i never kept a copy after i upped it. didn't want that shit on my hd.

Originally posted by NARCassist was gonna post the pic of naked Bill Krozby with the two faggots but postimages look like they took it down and i never kept a copy after i upped it. didn't want that shit on my hd.

Lol i sent that picture to a chicken one night and she was like "seriously??"
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    chickens....
    Heres a picture of my ass after I fell through a chickens table while shit faced

She sucked dick really well, but she a weeboo. I asked her to put on some anime because evidently she was into that and she put on that shit tier show "archer" and I started bitching about it and so she gave me adderall and jim beam to calm me down.

To make a short story even shorter, I stood up from the couch and lost my balance and fell ass first butt naked through a glass coffee table and laid on her floor for like an hour bleed out of my ass, ent up banging her and then she took me to the ER.

We were going to go see wavves but she text me the day before the show after we got our tix saying "I don't text her enough" I ent up finding some slammer off okcupid to take to the show with me, and she met me there, but she was a total dud.

My coworker mark was at the show and In front of her I said "can you believe the product okcupid is churning out these days"

and handed her a 20 and told to go get me a pig sandwhich. She ent up leaving which was actually for the best, she told me she had to leave because her boss was about committ suicide.

I called her 2 days on valentines day to fuck with her and she was like "I CANT DO THIS" and just hung up on me.
    She would give half and half and ass

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby most of them are in the pic thread.

But heres old skool Bill Krozby, this was ten years ago

Looks like a good boye to me
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Looks like a good boye to me

I was extremely smacked out in that pic. I loved that puppy boy, oscar meyer.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Heres a picture of my ass after I fell through a chickens table while shit faced

stfu you gibbering nigger-dick-sucking faggot.

fake pic. the chick you showed the time you were ass raped into a bloody pulp was a 500lb narwhal.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Looks like a good boye to me

he is if you jam a gag in his mouth to shut him up. he prefers a dick.
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu you gibbering nigger-dick-sucking faggot.

fake pic. the chick you showed the time you were ass raped into a bloody pulp was a 500lb narwhal.

its the same chick, but you're too stupid to realize women are decepticons are experts at taking flattering pix. My picture caputured us in a heated real life moment something most hens wont put on the net themselves.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby its the same chick, but you're too stupid to realize women are decepticons are experts at taking flattering pix. My picture caputured us in a heated real life moment something most hens wont put on the net themselves.

fake pics, faggot.
    Originally posted by infinityshock fake pics, faggot.

It looks like a real picture to me... I mean its fake in the way that she edited it... but it is a real picture. you mad lil dawg?
    lol what is a nardwar?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby It looks like a real picture to me… I mean its fake in the way that she edited it… but it is a real picture. you mad lil dawg?

you might as well post pics of some famous movie actress and claim you fucked her. same thing.

fake pics.
    Originally posted by infinityshock you might as well post pics of some famous movie actress and claim you fucked her. same thing.

fake pics.

I'm pretty sure its a real pic and I did fuck her face mouth and ass. You sound kinda jelly lil dawg. And I don't think that girl is on the same level as famous actresses. But I did fuck the girl that won cupcake wars in dc, thats as close as I've gotten to a celebrity besides ted cruz's daughter.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm pretty sure its a real pic and I did fuck her face mouth and ass. You sound kinda jelly lil dawg. And I don't think that girl is on the same level as famous actresses. But I did fuck the girl that won cupcake wars in dc, thats as close as I've gotten to a celebrity besides ted cruz's daughter.

jesus christ
Jump to Top