User Controls

Say something nice about Lanny thread

Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    He doesn't even charge us money to post unlimited.

Someone else next. No bullshit allowed or your posts will be reported
    fag Houston
    He gives good head.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    im not sure if that's bullshit or not so i didn't report you
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    he helped me right out when i was having trouble installing jre on my machine. i think he's cool.

even if he is a faggot, i don't know if he is or just trollin tbh.

Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    that was a nice contribution NARCas

when everyone has commented im gonna print it up and mail it to him
    sophie too, even tho i know he's a total nonse an all, he's helped me shit loads with pooter probs. written fucking whole scripts for me and everything. i'm getting way better at using bash thx to him. so he's pretty cool too.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    He functions surprisingly well for an alcoholic
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    she'd look gorgeous if she ever chooses to cross the rubicon.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    who?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    the 1 mentioned in thread title
    Originally posted by infinityshock who?

that dude that pretended to be a chick on zoklet

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist that dude that pretended to be a chick on zoklet

when she came out i always wondered :

did he stopped pretending to be a girl or did she started pretending to be a boy ?????
    i always thought he was a dude, then peeps were saying its a girl and i always had a little nigle telling me something just wasn't right. i was not surprised when he came out.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist that dude that pretended to be a chick on zoklet
    that's gay
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock that's gay
    how is that gay ???
    Originally posted by infinityshock that's gay

so what, that's gay as opposed to consistently asking blokes on the internet to let you suck their cocks or fuck their dirty assholes?

let me give you a comparison to think over bill. i'm heterosexual and just wouldn't dream of talking like you do coz i would feel uncomfortable and awkward about myself if i did. coz that's what us heterosexual men are like, we are very conscious about being seen as gay by other people, even anonymously over the internet. maybe we might say something jokingly, but always we'd do it in a way that people could obviously see we were joking. coz we couldn't stand the thought of anyone actually thinking we were gay. us hetro guys can be really funny about that. some of us would rather loose an arm than have anybody, especially a chick, question our masculinity. obviously gay guys, even those deep in the closet, wouldn't understand this fact because they've never actually been heterosexual and so don't understand how we work psychologically. you see this fact is what gives it away that you are with out doubt, rampantly homosexual bill. a straight guy just would not post the way you do consistently. even if we did it just to wind somebody else up we just would not do it for long and would, after a short time, make absolutely sure that everyone knew for absolute certainty that we were joking.

you really should think about this bill.

Post last edited by NARCassist at 2017-08-25T21:41:39.243285+00:00
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    He totally knows how to code.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist so what, that's gay as opposed to consistently asking blokes on the internet to let you suck their cocks or fuck their dirty assholes?

speak for yourself faggot. my asshole is clean, so clean that i'd lick it if i could reach it.

let me give you a comparison to think over bill. i'm heterosexual and just wouldn't dream of talking like you do coz i would feel uncomfortable and awkward about myself if i did. coz that's what us heterosexual men are like, we are very conscious about being seen as gay by other people, even anonymously over the internet. maybe we might say something jokingly, but always we'd do it in a way that people could obviously see we were joking. coz we couldn't stand the thought of anyone actually thinking we were gay. us hetro guys can be really funny about that. some of us would rather loose an arm than have anybody, especially a chick, question our masculinity. obviously gay guys, even those deep in the closet, wouldn't understand this fact because they've never actually been heterosexual and so don't understand how we work psychologically. you see this fact is what gives it away that you are with out doubt, rampantly homosexual bill. a straight guy just would not post the way you do consistently. even if we did it just to wind somebody else up we just would not do it for long and would, after a short time, make absolutely sure that everyone knew for absolute certainty that we were joking.

didnt know your soooo insecure mane.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by NARCassist so what, that's gay as opposed to consistently asking blokes on the internet to let you suck their cocks or fuck their dirty assholes?

Shhh bb it's ok. I'm here for you with as many snuggles as you need. ;) Mwah!
Jump to Top