User Controls

I have to give a speech tomorrow/today

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I have to stand up and give a speech in front of men and women of all different ages about being chill, I'm kinda nervous, especially because I'm not chill doing public speaking. Is there a good way to break the ice fam?

I have completed 60 weeks of anger mgmt. And I have to give a short speech on the importance of taking the class. I'm kinda nervous about it so if anyone can help me out I would appreciate it. But heres what I got.

"some things are so hard to say, even though you hear them every day, don't let your life be a joke, relax and Love the ones that are cool and always tell your loved ones to not play the fool. So let yourself relax and sip a big black pepsi coke....., gonts..."

woops time to kill yourself bromo
    ^you are sounding kinda negative lil, bromo. We are going to be positive today mmmmmk?!
    Username Yung Blood [identifiably fuddle this waterdog]
    '' Ladies, gentlemen,'

Anger, is fear announced.

Thank you, good nite. ''
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Just imagine everyone sitting there in their underwear and you'll be fine.
    Originally posted by Username '' Ladies, gentlemen,'

Anger, is fear announced.

Thank you, good nite. ''

im going to say that.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Just imagine everyone sitting there in their underwear and you'll be fine.

id get a boner, theres some sexy sluts in my class
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Dearly beloved,

We are gathered here today to mourn the passing of a dear friend of mine. His name was anger.
    We all knew him, all of us here got to experience his visceral presence. For better or for worse.(Usually worse) *The room chuckles*
    And while we all know that eventually all of us have to part ways forever, i would like to take this moment to acknowledge our time together.
    Not just me and anger, but all of us here. For what a long strange journey it has been.
    Although it's been 60 weeks(60! Can you believe it!) *The room collectively shakes their heads in disbelief*
    I remember my first day as if it were only yesterday. Me and anger stood tall, thinking we could face it all.
    But, ladies and gentlemen, friends...
    I was wrong, i see that now. I'd like to thank you all for helping me along this journey.
    And i hope you will all join me in prayer, asking God to never let anger return to us.

Thank you.

*Thunderous applause*

Post last edited by Sophie at 2017-08-24T14:36:25.299639+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Just imagine everyone sitting there in their underwear and you'll be fine.

I've heard that since my first public speaking fiasco. my preference is to fantasize about having them on their knees with my testicles in one or more of their orifices.

have done it with an admiral...
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST

why not naked ???
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock I've heard that since my first public speaking fiasco. my preference is to fantasize about having them on their knees with my testicles in one or more of their orifices.

have done it with an admiral…

that makes you a rear admiral.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by benny vader that makes you a rear admiral.

Ayy lmao.
    Discount Whore 2.0 Houston [retell my unflavored scrape]
    Are you going to tell them about you being an abusive rapist?
    Don't leave out your penchant for beating women.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Dargo Don't leave out your penchant for beating women.

I believe he's giving a speech about that exact thing to a crowd of people who are listening to it because of their own experiences with it, so I doubt he, nor they, would forget about the root of the speech.
    Discount Whore 2.0 Houston [retell my unflavored scrape]
    Originally posted by mmQ I believe he's giving a speech about that exact thing to a crowd of people who are listening to it because of their own experiences with it, so I doubt he, nor they, would forget about the root of the speech.

I bet you're fun at parties.

No, really, you're probably great :)
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Discount Whore 2.0 I bet you're fun at parties.

No, really, you're probably great :)

They hate me. I'm always there but never invited, and my sole purpose is to go around correcting people and making sure nobody is having too much fun.
    Originally posted by mmQ They hate me. I'm always there but never invited, and my sole purpose is to go around correcting people and making sure nobody is having too much fun.

by murdering them at the midnight hour?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by mmQ I believe he's giving a speech about that exact thing to a crowd of people who are listening to it because of their own experiences with it, so I doubt he, nor they, would forget about the root of the speech.

he should use the opportunity to justify his actions to the crowd.

'' anger is the only sane reaction to furious provocations, as doing otherwise would be insanity.

we're all here today not becos there's something wrong with us .... but becos gravious insanity had plagued a majority of our society ''
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by benny vader he should use the opportunity to justify his actions to the crowd.

'' anger is the only sane reaction to furious provocations, as doing otherwise would be insanity.

we're all here today not becos there's something wrong with us …. but becos gravious insanity had plagued a majority of our society ''

Just say it was predetermined.
Jump to Top