User Controls

I'm a genius

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Monday afternoon before the eclipse my cat pushed over a glass of some water on my laptop and I yelled at him to gtfo. And tried to clean up as much as I could. But when I would type it would do weird things like if I pressed "s" it would come out as "S7" and other funky stuff with the keys so I crammed it into the trunk of my car in 100 degree heat and eight hours later took it out and plugged it in and almost all the keys worked again, so I crammed it in my trunk again and I just pulled it out a little while ago and now it works perfectly.

nah ur a dumbass
    at least im not the retard who had his mom wash his dads guitar under a sink faucet^
    did u no electronics dry out if u dont turn them on????????????????????
    Originally posted by matrix did u no electronics dry out if u dont turn them on????????????????????

Yes we all know water evaporates. But many electronics have met their end because they were turned on during the incident. Its all about how you handle it and how quickly you can
    do u no bout the legend of cholip heptul?

he did sandy hook den went @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

he went @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Electronix dry out regardless unless you throw them into the lake
    theyy still dry out when global warming evaporates the lake you derpajeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerllllllll
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    if you were a genuine genius you'd have used a microwave and get it done in under 8 minutes.
    Originally posted by benny vader if you were a genuine genius you'd have used a microwave and get it done in under 8 minutes.

I couldn't because I threw away my microwave saturday, lil bro.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I couldn't because I threw away my microwave saturday, lil bro.

proof enough that your not a genius.
    Originally posted by benny vader proof enough that your not a genius.

no not really
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby at least im not the retard who had his mom wash his dads guitar under a sink faucet^

youre an honorary card carrying member of the full-retards club and window lickers unanimous, you fucking retarded faggot nigger.
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre an honorary card carrying member of the full-retards club and window lickers unanimous, you fucking retarded faggot nigger.

Source?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Source?

cram your head up your asshole...its right there.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Compared to me most people on here are. I know Ice and redbones and man that's all I know.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    iam a murrdererr i kill up any dj on the corner here me now
    Originally posted by infinityshock cram your head up your asshole…its right there.

bill the cat in a nut shell , except zill is fatter and doesn't have a gf.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RestStop Compared to me most people on here are. I know Ice and redbones and man that's all I know.

is there a difference between redbones and yellowbones? cause here in texas I've only heard about yellowbones.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby bill the cat in a nut shell , except zill is fatter and doesn't have a gf.

not sure what point your trying to make about the fatter or gf part...ive repeatedly stated i dont have a gf and am quite a bit over the medical community witch-doctors assessments of what they believe i should weigh.

watched about 45 seconds of the video and i have to concur all points as being accurate...'cept i would have had more to say than his marginally weak responses to the wetback. and i applaud him actually responding.

fucking spics. i have literally made comments to several of them due to their speaking spic-ese and the difference between me and wheels is that im not in a wheel chair and have zero compunction about responding with violence..and have done so...if the need arises. their response to someone in a wheel chair isnt what it would be to someone not in a wheelchair.
Jump to Top