Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    The saddest one you know.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Bill Krozby

/thread
    Originally posted by infinityshock Bill Krozby

/thread

That's not really telling a story. Sure Bill Krozby is a sad excuse for a human being. But thinking about Bill Krozby doesn't make me sad. I want to feel sad.
    There's something sad about music boxes.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    captain faggot got internet access.

Originally posted by NARCassist captain faggot got internet access.

I bet he'll waltz in here and tell an epic sad story like the thread requested. I wanna' cry not hear your quips about other posters.
    its sad that this pic is fake

Originally posted by NARCassist its sad that this pic is fake

You're gott dang right.
    is a very good fake tho

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie That's not really telling a story. Sure Bill Krozby is a sad excuse for a human being. But thinking about Bill Krozby doesn't make me sad. I want to feel sad.

if thoughts of Bill Krozby dont make you sad there is something wrong with you.
    emma watson noody pic up there^^, and he's^ talking about Bill Krozby. is that sad enough for ya?

Originally posted by Sophie There's something sad about music boxes.

Country Cutie says

Actually it was the late George Jones
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    It's not the saddest one I know, but here's a sad story.

http://www.smh.com.au/good-weekend/a-survivor-of-a-paedophile-ring-tells-her-story-20140918-10eno2.html
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Ajax It's not the saddest one I know, but here's a sad story.

http://www.smh.com.au/good-weekend/a-survivor-of-a-paedophile-ring-tells-her-story-20140918-10eno2.html

One thing I think of when I hear of these stories, and perhaps someone can help me understand, is the aspect of the child never saying anything, and nobody ever noticing.

I guess I can understand a kid's shame and them wishing to keep it a secret, but I mean, is that not one of the riskiest gambles a person could take? To simply hope that your own child you are sexually molesting won't ever say something to anyone, ever?

Wtf? I would NEVER risk that. "Oh shh it's our little secret." Kids fucking suck at keeping secrets.

I just don't get that part.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    And to just even be a person that at some point looks down at their own daughter, and decides, today, is the time. It's time to uncloth her and introduce my body to hers.

The first time it ever happens in these instances, man, to be a fly on the brain of the man unbuttoning his toddler daughters little shorts and looking into her eyes as he sexually takes advantage of her. Remarkable pyschology behind that shit really.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    SHE NEEDS TO LEARN!
    Originally posted by mmQ One thing I think of when I hear of these stories, and perhaps someone can help me understand, is the aspect of the child never saying anything, and nobody ever noticing.

I guess I can understand a kid's shame and them wishing to keep it a secret, but I mean, is that not one of the riskiest gambles a person could take? To simply hope that your own child you are sexually molesting won't ever say something to anyone, ever?

Wtf? I would NEVER risk that. "Oh shh it's our little secret." Kids fucking suck at keeping secrets.

I just don't get that part.

The children that get targeted have an insecure attachment to their care-givers. This makes them not want to tell for fear of consequences, and in general the parents are distant in these situations anyway, they hardly notice the change in their kids if/when/after it happens because they're assholes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attachment_in_children

They shine bright on predator radar. Or as i like to call it ICELODE also known as Inter-Cerebral Exploratory Loli Orifice Detection Engine
    World Court.

Death by broken esculator
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 World Court.

Death by broken esculator

Why do you say shit like this? Nobody knows what you're talking about. Is that your GIMMICK, MANNNN?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sophie The children that get targeted have an insecure attachment to their care-givers. This makes them not want to tell for fear of consequences, and in general the parents are distant in these situations anyway, they hardly notice the change in their kids if/when/after it happens because they're assholes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attachment_in_children

They shine bright on predator radar. Or as i like to call it ICELODE also known as Inter-Cerebral Exploratory Loli Orifice Detection Engine

Still I don't think the fathers are all too bright to be able to recognize their child will keep their sexual molestation a secret based off a presumed idea that hopefully they are insecure and embarrassed enough to do so. I don't like it m8. I don't like it one bit.
Jump to Top