User Controls

Space Flowers

Bought mom Star Flowers aka Sun Flowers

non-eventful turned eventful in *Gone Full Retard*; Setup, false narrative. remember trekx red
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    wait is this about that star trek episode where spoc becomes a hippie?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I can't reflect with a little proverbial story in trek mode right now.

Hey, Good Game with your bullshit story, Asshole! She's most likely leaving by being forced out.. also the phone switch game on her 3 times.. But the cult crew will redact info .. it never happen.. like ever" is prolly wut they will say.

and as I even thought.. perhaps, situation test on your part. have coworkers around, make a false and stupid, absurd statement.. tell me to wait where I am (which was a threat to me.. which means he falsely detained me by threatening me not to leave.

PS I wasn't on rideshare ap.. nothing to do with my rideshare company. so your silly co-op style defense wont involved them.

Hope you don't get skin cancer, crusty nose!

And yes, I suppose my description is "WhiiiiiiiiiiIiiite"

your false narrative reminds me of something I read once.. (but would never use in a switch-back novel of fantasy)
    Also as I was explaing to the police, I notice they stepped on my response by not letting me finish. I can say it was annoying and perhaps knew he (J. Jam....) was full of shit (which could go either way with the corruption of this area-- I just don't know anymore)

We know how "you" think.. it's easy to guess what you're going to say next.

braint2text2canjam-azz
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I had no idea ..this was extremely informative
    infinityshock Black Hole

infinityshock Black Hole

infinityshock Black Hole
Jump to Top