User Controls

infinityshocks girlfriend

Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    wouldnt even buy him a bunt cake.

all she does is let negros cum in her pussee and has infinityshock eat the pies out
    infinityshock Black Hole
    jesus christ
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Is that too much for you?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock jesus christ

Thread title is fucking crazy haha I thought so too bro.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Panthrax wouldnt even buy him a bunt cake.

all she does is let negros cum in her pussee and has infinityshock eat the pies out

he claims everyone hates me but I beg differ, obviously my gf doesn't hate me considering she baked me a bunt cake.

Jill wheres youre bunt cake?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Where's your bundy cake Jill Cringiam?

Yohooooo
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby he claims everyone hates me but I beg differ, obviously my gf doesn't hate me considering she baked me a bunt cake.

the closest thing you have to a girlfriend is your neighbors cat and that 'bunt cake' your so fond of is the pet term of youre biggest nigger client that he uses for your asshole.
    ^you sound salty that no one is baking you baked goods. you jelly, lil dawg?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby he claims everyone hates me but I beg differ, obviously my gf doesn't hate me considering she baked me a bunt cake.

Nah you're good people, you just beat women..

But you can change.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mashlehash Nah you're good people, you just beat women..

But you can change.

thx lil bro, but I don't really beat women, sure I choked my ex gf two decembers in a row but she totally deserved it, not that I would do that kind of stuff again, I would just handle the situation better so it doesn't escalate to that point.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby thx lil bro, but I don't really beat women, sure I choked my ex gf two decembers in a row but she totally deserved it, not that I would do that kind of stuff again, I would just handle the situation better so it doesn't escalate to that point.

There is always open room to talk about when its okay

Ever seen that segment from Christophir Tutus about hitting his gf on Christmas?
    lol no i haven't
    that was a good show though
    I would link but I'm on my phone.

Involves hitting his gf and throwing her shoes out of the house.
    ^im trying to find it on youtube but can't link it later please
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^im trying to find it on youtube but can't link it later please

It's in his Norman Rockwell is Calling standup. Watch the whole thing, it's hilarious and I think you would be able to relate to a lot of his humor.

I once bought her flowers and put them in a nice vase and was waiting for her to come home from work and I was in bed drinking listening to loud music with my pants off in bed. I didn't hear her come in but evidently I left my pants in the living room and she went thru my phone and saw a text about me wanting to butt bang this chicken and so she comes into my room and throws the vase of flowers at me and flips over a table in the living room with my laptop I only had for 2 days and the screen breaks, luckily i was able to send it back and get a new one.

It was terrible.

And one time we were drinking at my new place and I started getting sassy pants with her and she literally ripped my i love new york t-shirt off my back and I said "hey thats one of my favorite shirts" and she screamed "no one cares about your fucking shirt"

it was awful
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Haha yeah you could relate to Christopher Titus.
    the violence went both ways but she was definitely more crazy and acted full retard more than I did. Me being a guy I know I could easily beat the shit out of her so I would try to refrain, but a couple times I fucking lost because it all added up, that and the alcohol.

But yeah I don't really have that problem anymore. I kinda talked some shit a couple weeks ago to my gf and I kind felt bad about it and apologized after not talking to her for a few days.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby the violence went both ways but she was definitely more crazy and acted full retard more than I did. Me being a guy I know I could easily beat the shit out of her so I would try to refrain, but a couple times I fucking lost because it all added up, that and the alcohol.

But yeah I don't really have that problem anymore. I kinda talked some shit a couple weeks ago to my gf and I kind felt bad about it and apologized after not talking to her for a few days.

Cut that shit out before a judge puts you in anger management classes.
Jump to Top