User Controls

I called my neighbor a faggot

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I was all schitz'd and saw he was wearing a pink shirt, so I caled him a fag from my porch
    I'm shallow
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Did he hear you?
    I think so, he didn't say anything though. I feel kinda bad now.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    a chick literally broke up with me because i said only fags wear pink shirts.

to make a short story long...we were in a department store shopping for clothes. she showed me a pink button-up dress shirt to try on, i said no, only fags wear pink shirts, she said thats not true. we went back and forth about this several times and some guy, a store employee, walked by, and she said 'see, he has a pink shirt and he looks good in it' and my reply was 'yea...hes a fag' loudly enough that he heard.

she dropped the clothes she was holding, walked out of the store, and stood by my car until i came out to let her in. after i dropped her off she said she never wanted to talk to me again.

we talked again.
    Originally posted by infinityshock a chick literally broke up with me because i said only fags wear pink shirts.

to make a short story long…we were in a department store shopping for clothes. she showed me a pink button-up dress shirt to try on, i said no, only fags wear pink shirts, she said thats not true. we went back and forth about this several times and some guy, a store employee, walked by, and she said 'see, he has a pink shirt and he looks good in it' and my reply was 'yea…hes a fag' loudly enough that he heard.

she dropped the clothes she was holding, walked out of the store, and stood by my car until i came out to let her in. after i dropped her off she said she never wanted to talk to me again.

we talked again.

It was probably wasn't because you thought he was a faggot. But, that you embarassed her.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash It was probably wasn't because you thought he was a faggot. But, that you embarassed her.

yes, that was exactly it.

yet...she never objected to me fingering her in a packed movie theater, fucking her in various public places...including a mcdonalds parking lot 10 feet from the drive through line, the side of a road with cars driving by, the stairwell at a resort, etc etc, fondling her breasts on the walkway of a strip-mall, going out in public in see-through shirts with no bra underneath, walking from the front door of my house to my car completely naked then back again, trying to give me a blowjob in a packed jacuzzi, and other examples i could go on and on about...
    Woman are complex, crazy individuals with double standards behind every door.

She sounds like a nymphomaniac with little patience.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash Woman are complex, crazy individuals with double standards behind every door.

She sounds like a nymphomaniac with little patience.

she used to be. shes a spoiled little brat who always had to get her way and thought she was smarter than everyone else. our biggest arguments were when i had to show her that, in fact, she wasnt. i havent talked to her in years.

as an addendum to my previous post...ive posted about that chick before, including her boobs.
    Originally posted by infinityshock she used to be. shes a spoiled little brat who always had to get her way and thought she was smarter than everyone else. our biggest arguments were when i had to show her that, in fact, she wasnt. i havent talked to her in years.

as an addendum to my previous post…ive posted about that chick before, including her boobs.

Were they nice tits?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock she used to be. shes a spoiled little brat who always had to get her way and thought she was smarter than everyone else. our biggest arguments were when i had to show her that, in fact, she wasnt. i havent talked to her in years.

as an addendum to my previous post…ive posted about that chick before, including her boobs.

This reads like a nice summation of yourself.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash Were they nice tits?

go look at them...there posted around here somewhere.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ This reads like a nice summation of yourself.

the only thing I want to hear from you is how badly you want to suck my cock to death.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock the only thing I want to hear from you is how badly you want to suck my cock to death.

It really does. Go read it again and see how much you were projecting yourself into this supposed girl. The psychology is absolute fascinating.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ It really does. Go read it again and see how much you were projecting yourself into this supposed girl. The psychology is absolute fascinating.

the only projecting im going to do is my fuck butter up your colon so hard it sprays out of your nostrils like a semen niagra falls.
    fag Houston
    Originally posted by infinityshock the only projecting im going to do is my fuck butter up your colon so hard it sprays out of your nostrils like a semen niagra falls.

Your insults are slightly creative so they don't bother me much but you should really just make your own thread for them.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I personally don't like pink shirts, but I don't think wearing a pink shirt makes you a fag.

its almost as ridiculous as people saying certain haircuts are racist.

this guy down the street from me he's like 40 or so and he has a badass car, house, and hott wife and is pretty chill and he wears a pink polo shirt sometimes. He's definitely not a fag though.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by fag Your insults are slightly creative so they don't bother me much but you should really just make your own thread for them.

Sexual innuendo, albeit funny when used appropriately, is one of the least creative forms of.. creativity. Making up knock knock jokes is more difficult, especially non-sexual ones.
    Originally posted by mashlehash I'm shallow

did you Alarm him in anyway?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by fag Your insults are slightly creative so they don't bother me much but you should really just make your own thread for them.

that wasnt an insult, faggot. that was foreplay
Jump to Top