User Controls

Total meltdown

All morning.. I couldn't talk. even when I got my B complex plus caffien fix, the neurontin/gaba was locked and not letting any words out.

the people in my car this morning I could tell sensed it.

someone asked if I was nervous. I am not but it audibly sounds like it. I am stressed but I can speak while stressed out.. usually. Its like I can function driving ok, but my map was shitting on me all morning (GPS) and my mouth and tongue were battling against one another.

if you have been on Gabapentin/Neurontin or Skeletor (true name of a drug.. lol) you know what I mean.

depression has a new friend and it's called couch clench. thats when your boo hole clenches up for whatever weird reason .. like when you were a kid and your mom embarassed the shit out of you, while you have friends over and you're sitting on the couch. Couch Clench.. gripping your gap hole shut.. while all your muscles clench up too and you turn beat red.

I should go back to not given a fuck what people think. I just didn't want to look like I was clueless.. but if you're in GPS mode you're clueless.. and the gabapentin makes it worst.

plus it is depressing me now. it used to make me feel good. but I have to take it or Norco for my back pain.

dum dee dum
    Same here, I want to chug some liquor and stumble down a set of train tracks
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 All morning.. I couldn't talk. even when I got my B complex plus caffien fix, the neurontin/gaba was locked and not letting any words out.

someone asked if I was nervous. I am not but it audibly sounds like it. I am stressed but I can speak while stressed out.. usually. Its like I can function driving ok, but my map was shitting on me all morning (GPS) and my mouth and tongue were battling against one another.

if you have been on Gabapentin/Neurontin or Skeletor (true name of a drug.. lol) you know what I mean.

depression has a new friend and it's called couch clench. thats when your boo hole clenches up for whatever weird reason .. like when you were a kid and your mom embarassed the shit out of you, while you have friends over and you're sitting on the couch. Couch Clench.. gripping your gap hole shut.. while all your muscles clench up too and you turn beat red.

I should go back to not given a fuck what people think. I just didn't want to look like I was clueless.. but if you're in GPS mode you're clueless.. and the gabapentin makes it worst.

plus it is depressing me now. it used to make me feel good. but I have to take it or Norco for my back pain.

dum dee dum

thats hot. i want to jam my cock up your ass when youre trying to clench it shut.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 All morning.. I couldn't talk. even when I got my B complex plus caffien fix, the neurontin/gaba was locked and not letting any words out.

dum dee dum

Sorry to hear, I've never heard a phenomenon like anal clenching...

Gaba just makes me loose.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Nobody induces couch clenches like Billy's mom. Am. I. Right?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    post pics of billys mom
    Originally posted by infinityshock thats hot. i want to jam my cock up your ass when youre trying to clench it shut.

Originally posted by mashlehash Sorry to hear, I've never heard a phenomenon like anal clenching…

Gaba just makes me loose.

people get the joke because they remember as a kid clenching up when embarrassed. so I guess it really isn't a joke as much as a humorous reality
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Nah dude, most people don't clench their buttholes when embarrassed.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Nah dude, most people don't clench their buttholes when embarrassed.

I'm surprised no one made an ass fucking joke towards me.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mashlehash I'm surprised no one made an ass fucking joke towards me.

Go fuck an ass, fucker of asses. Asshole. Fuck!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    gaba makes me talk a lot. I wish I had some now. I've had only one brew today and I'm all jittery and nervous as well totse2001
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    GABA is a cringe term, word, and all that jazz. I hate it. Diedieidieidieiddieid
    totse2001 can you tell us a story about your worst uber client?

Originally posted by Bill Krozby gaba makes me talk a lot. I wish I had some now. I've had only one brew today and I'm all jittery and nervous as well totse2001

After 10 g I get static in my vision with mild hallucinations.
    Originally posted by mashlehash After 10 g I get static in my vision with mild hallucinations.

10g is a lot. But yeah when I first started taking it I definitely did get crazy visual effects and the mild hallucinations you talk about.

I don't really get the hallucinations though anymore. I once ate 90 300mg capsules and drank on top of it, tis was crazy.
    Yeah I don't take them anymore...I find that, after awhile, it can stiffen your muscles up
    weird, sometimes Id get chest pains on it I wonder if thats related.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby weird, sometimes Id get chest pains on it I wonder if thats related.

I have pectus and never felt symptoms of that nature.
    Originally posted by mashlehash I'm surprised no one made an ass fucking joke towards me.
Jump to Top