User Controls

How did you get your username?

EasyDoesIt Tuskegee Airman
    After like four months of lurking, I decided I was going to get an account just so I could PM Sophie what a spacenig he was. I was listening to E-Z-E and, when it came time to pick a username, the song ended and he said "Easy Does It."

How did you fools pick your usernames?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Self-explanatory. 3char minimum otherwise I'da' gone with simply mQ. I still don't remember why I made my name what it was originally on zoklet other than being in a manic state and reading every single thread in BI which I guess led me to having many questions, or some shit.
    Well my name is Scrawny and I'm a cat that lives on a space station and Running for the 2016 presidential GOP Nomination and the rest was history∆
    Self-explanatory. 3char minimum otherwise I'da' gone with simply mQ. I still don't remember why I made my name what it was originally on zoklet other than being in a manic state and reading every single thread in BI which I guess led me to having many questions, or some shit.

On zoklet you said originally that your name was Mmmmmmquestions (with 7 m's) because you were originally going to just make one thread and then abandon the account, but you got sucked in.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    On zoklet you said originally that your name was Mmmmmmquestions (with 7 m's) because you were originally going to just make one thread and then abandon the account, but you got sucked in.

lolzapoo. Just so we're clear, it was mmmmmmmQuestions, feel me? not Mmmmmmmmquestions. Secondly, I have no recollection of saying that though I have no reason to disbelieve you. Either way, I still think I made the name because of the amount of questions I had, specifically pertaining to the ebay scam and similar return type scams, ala "just say the box was empty." My favorite number is 8 so I really have no idea why I used 7 m's. I've lost sleep over that mystery.
    Jared Fogle Yung Blood
    I got really fat, then ate a footlong sub per day and masturbated to Vicky videos until I lost weight and gained 20" biceps in my right arm.
    Kek Houston
    I wrote it in the "Username" field.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    infinityshock Black Hole
    damn...this thread again?

back in the stone age i had this name on prodigy...compuserve...and aol. i specifically remember aol because they would only let you have eight characters and the name had to begin with a letter...meaning it was 'x8shock'...where the 'x' was only a placeholder because of the letter requirement...the '8' was supposed to be 'infinity' and obviously 'shock'...
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    As you recall after i was psychomanthis i changed my name to Sophisticated Sophist on redfern, on redfern mQ and some of my other pals chose to call me Sophey, so i stuck with that but changed it to Sophie proper because that's a cute name.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Total Recall:

Very interesting.
    His name is Arnox immordium etc.
    His name is Arnox immordium etc.
    Don't trigger me. This was the most half assed attempt ever but it still put a smile on my face. I want to meet Arnox in person and thank him for this gem. I want him to read me the full story.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    It was the name of the movie I was watching while signing up for zoklet.
    What_a_Kreep Tuskegee Airman
    I remember starting a thread like this on RDFRN. But anywho, What_a_Kreep is a playoff of Kreepykay which is a reference to ketamine. Ketamine is a lot harder to get now.
    I remember starting a thread like this on RDFRN. But anywho, What_a_Kreep is a playoff of Kreepykay which is a reference to ketamine. Ketamine is a lot harder to get now.

I didn't know that Kreepykay was a reference to ketamine.

Do you still get high? Last I heard you did meth.
    I didn't know that Kreepykay was a reference to ketamine.

Do you still get high? Last I heard you did meth.

I used to do a lot of crystal meth. Not so much anymore. I was sober for a long time then relapsed but just went on small binge. I haven't done crystal in about 2 months. I still think it's a good drug though. I just can't do it too much cuz i get out of control with it. I drink more than anything.
    I used to do a lot of crystal meth. Not so much anymore. I was sober for a long time then relapsed but just went on small binge. I haven't done crystal in about 2 months. I still think it's a good drug though. I just can't do it too much cuz i get out of control with it. I drink more than anything.

That sounds really unhealthy.
    That sounds really unhealthy.

unhealthy, yes, fun, even bigger yes. Meth fucks up the body so much though, I'm glad I don't really do it anymore. I still crave it but I have alcohol and gabbapentin.
Jump to Top