ya

Post last edited by bling bling at 2017-08-26T09:21:43.990402+00:00
    bling bling Dark Matter
    az

Post last edited by bling bling at 2017-08-26T09:21:52.074546+00:00
    infinityshock Black Hole
    post pics of your mom.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i can remember when i first started doing acid and one night two of my pals and me went back to one of their houses. the friend who's house it was was only about 13/14 at the time and we went straight up to his room coz his mom was in the living room having some meeting or summing with this business guy. she ran a business of some sort, so we had to stay out the way. so we were in his room tripping and shit when suddenly i was gonna puke bad. the only place i could make it to was his bedroom window, so i stuck my head out and hurled like fuck. all this puke went from the second floor window straight down onto the patio below. and it all sprayed up the patio doors which were in the lounge and which just inside was my pals mom and her colleague discussing their business and that. i can remember me and my other pal who we were both 17 at the time, lined up with our other 14 year old pal out in the hallway being told off by his mom like little boys. all i remember was they had this flowery patterned wallpaper in the hallway that i kept looking at coz it was fucking growing before my eyes, while i did a really bad job of trying to look like i wasn't pissing myself laughing.

funny night.

So your mother is now supposedly a single mom because of you, and has to work long 12 hour days to support your able bodied ass while you sit in your room doing drugs all day like a pathetic manchild.

Cool story brah.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top