User Controls

hood rat stereo

anyone know what I mean?

that loud "Duh Dooosh.. tang tang tang binga bang.. rat rat rat .. Duh Dooosh"

you can't hear the song, just the bass line beat. you can hear it a mile away at night time.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    no i dont live at the ghetto bich
    Originally posted by Panthrax no i dont live at the ghetto bich

Come move to Oakland with all the other hipsters and try talking to black and latino folk for once without just moving into their homes and forcing them out.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Panthrax no i dont live at the ghetto bich

thats how I know you're not the real panthrax because the real panthrax lives around tons of blacks.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Come move to Oakland with all the other hipsters and try talking to black and latino folk for once without just moving into their homes and forcing them out.

theres a reason its called 'white flight'

as in...white people dont want to live around sub-simian vermin.
    Originally posted by infinityshock theres a reason its called 'white flight'

as in…white people dont want to live around sub-simian vermin.

Man that's pure ignorance.

I agree I dont want to deal with angry people in the ghetto at times but I'm pretty sure I'd be more comfortable around that, over a bunch of fucking rednecks especially at a redneck swill part of drunken retarded rednecks
    And you seem like a real intelligent person at times and then drop to the level of redneck retard level 10/10

You should realize the "Great white flight" of the 1950s would be the exact opposite of "Neighborhood Gentrification" especially if the numbers hold whites at the highest level of gentrifying.

Race isn't so much the problem as people with fucking money driving cost up (which isn't really the main problem) to that of the state not building affordable housing for the non 6 figure scale of wages.

plus people in Asia and the Middle fucking east with their oil money buy up tons of homes and don't live in them year round.. or at all. they buy them for tax purposes.

Squatting isn't a right in the state of California at the level it was in places like London England.

It used to be a right, but newer stricture Nazi laws have forces squatters into jail. But I will say many squatters were pricks and shitting up the place (literally at times)
Jump to Top