User Controls

Another Reason Why jedis Are on the Eve of Their Next Pogrom

infinityshock Black Hole
    First and foremost it has been proven to be a fact that der juden control virtually the entirety of the american media.

Next, regarding the most recent incident in Charlottesville where the driver of a car drove over several pedestrians, killing one, the media has from the start vilified whites. Despite the claim of the backlash being directed against so-called 'nazis' or 'white supremacists' this is nothing more than thinly veiled anti-white activities.

The first media reports immediately declared the car incident as a nazi attacking peaceful counter protesters in an effort to carry on a specific agenda with no regard or intention of discovering what actually happened. Immediately following the incident there were several videos along with actual police statements that lent credence to the possibility that the driver was in fear for his life and attempting to escape a hostile mob attacking him.

The media is incessantly pumping anti-white rhetoric into every possible 'news' piece and intentionally promoting strife and discord. In instances where mud-slims commit violent crimes under color of religion the media declares that a single individual acting alone is not representative of the whole mud-slime religion. Previously, when the multiple niggers claiming allegiance to various nigger-terrorist organizations ambushed and killed several police officers there was no media backlash against the nigger-based organizations that publicly promoted hate, violence, and 'raciss' behavior yet in the Charlottesville case the media is directing violence and animosity towards whites in wholly hypocritical manner.

Post last edited by infinityshock at 2017-08-18T03:02:59.369085+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    *Charlottesville
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I think most people are still unwilling to put jedi and jedi together - many right-wing (or pseudo-right wing I guess) groups unequivocally support israel on perceived religious, moral and as a bulwark against Islam- grounds.

I also think the media vastly misunderstands the ideology of the average US citizen; this constant drumbeat of 'white supremacy, neo nazi' doesn't affect the 'silent majority' as much as they might think - the sheer volume of the leftists that want to paint any opposition as white supremacists masks their numbers.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by infinityshock First and foremost it has been proven to be a fact that der juden control virtually the entirety of the american media.

Next, regarding the most recent incident in Charleston where the driver of a car drove over several pedestrians, killing one, the media has from the start vilified whites. Despite the claim of the backlash being directed against so-called 'nazis' or 'white supremacists' this is nothing more than thinly veiled anti-white activities.

The first media reports immediately declared the car incident as a nazi attacking peaceful counter protesters in an effort to carry on a specific agenda with no regard or intention of discovering what actually happened. Immediately following the incident there were several videos along with actual police statements that lent credence to the possibility that the driver was in fear for his life and attempting to escape a hostile mob attacking him.

The media is incessantly pumping anti-white rhetoric into every possible 'news' piece and intentionally promoting strife and discord. In instances where mud-slims commit violent crimes under color of religion the media declares that a single individual acting alone is not representative of the whole mud-slime religion. Previously, when the multiple niggers claiming allegiance to various nigger-terrorist organizations ambushed and killed several police officers there was no media backlash against the nigger-based organizations that publicly promoted hate, violence, and 'raciss' behavior yet in the Charleston case the media is directing violence and animosity towards whites in wholly hypocritical manner.

this is coming from a guy who thinks the jedis stole his propane... RETARD!
    Originally posted by aldra I think most people are still unwilling to put jedi and jedi together - many right-wing (or pseudo-right wing I guess) groups unequivocally support israel on perceived religious, moral and as a bulwark against Islam- grounds.

I also think the media vastly misunderstands the ideology of the average US citizen; this constant drumbeat of 'white supremacy, neo nazi' doesn't affect the 'silent majority' as much as they might think - the sheer volume of the leftists that want to paint any opposition as white supremacists masks their numbers.

Welcome to murica
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery *Charlottesville

fixt
    Originally posted by infinityshock First and foremost it has been proven to be a fact that der juden control virtually the entirety of the american media.

Next, regarding the most recent incident in Charlottesville where the driver of a car drove over several pedestrians, killing one, the media has from the start vilified whites. Despite the claim of the backlash being directed against so-called 'nazis' or 'white supremacists' this is nothing more than thinly veiled anti-white activities.

The media is incessantly pumping anti-white rhetoric into every possible 'news' piece and intentionally promoting strife and discord. In instances where mud-slims commit violent crimes under color of religion the media declares that a single individual acting alone is not representative of the whole mud-slime religion. Previously, when the multiple niggers claiming allegiance to various nigger-terrorist organizations ambushed and killed several police officers there was no media backlash against the nigger-based organizations that publicly promoted hate, violence, and 'raciss' behavior yet in the Charlottesville case the media is directing violence and animosity towards whites in wholly hypocritical manner.

Post last edited by infinityshock at 2017-08-18T03:02:59.369085+00:00

soooo soooooo weak, is alex jones cock in your mouth right now?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra I think most people are still unwilling to put jedi and jedi together - many right-wing (or pseudo-right wing I guess) groups unequivocally support israel on perceived religious, moral and as a bulwark against Islam- grounds.

theyve pushed it too far. i remember when i saw media reports of KKK...nazis...and other assorted fringe groups i would think how fucking retarded they are. then i started seeing things for what they are...then researching on my own via unbiased sources.

a few months ago i was reading a business-journal article about an american pharmaceutical company merging with a juden-land pharmaceutical company (i cant remember the name...begins with a 'T') and the article was written by a jude, in a judenland-based publication/website. the article was dripping with pro-juden statements and how many juden controlled phara companies throughout the world...especially india and the US.

within the last couple of years ive heard previously straight-laced individuals make anti-diversity statements and how the media is fully fucked.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby soooo soooooo weak, is alex jones cock in your mouth right now?

the most eloquent response the likes of you is capable of.

now stfu and go practice your sodomy lessons with your nigger lovers, bitch.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Welcome to murica

are you saying this is obvious or what?

because to someone without any context, just watching the news in the US would leave you with the impression that the streets are teeming with actual NSDAP stormtroopers trying to kill anyone who isn't white enough
    ^I don't think you are unbiased considering every other word out of your mouth is nigger fag, jedi...

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^I don't think you are unbiased considering every other word out of your mouth is nigger fag, jedi…

not clicking on any of youre stupid videos.

you dumb nigger
    ^Well stay ignorant and not take the black pill you retard.
    You should go to voat and pol they have already dissected this and determined that the entire rally could have possibly been a psyop

either way I hope this doesn't stand in the way of a major European awakening happening.
    If Calexit happens and the US splits then all my Aryan brothers and sisters are more than welcome to come to the midwest and help us rebuild European civilization (same for Europeans of Europe who are sick of the mudslime invasion).
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^Well stay ignorant and not take the black pill you retard.

you are the epitome of ignorance and black, you retarded nigger faggot.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume You should go to voat and pol they have already dissected this and determined that the entire rally could have possibly been a psyop

either way I hope this doesn't stand in the way of a major European awakening happening.
    If Calexit happens and the US splits then all my Aryan brothers and sisters are more than welcome to come to the midwest and help us rebuild European civilization (same for Europeans of Europe who are sick of the mudslime invasion).

there is no 'rebuilding' white civilization. white society is the pinnacle of advanced...it's the handsome and well tanned individuals that are bringing it down and causing all the deliterious effects. send the muds to the ovens. problems solved.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock there is no 'rebuilding' white civilization. white society is the pinnacle of advanced…

this is oxymoronic. if it is so advanced and superior, then why is it so easily invaded and decaying from the inside ????
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader this is oxymoronic. if it is so advanced and superior, then why is it so easily invaded and decaying from the inside ????

der juden and niggers. they're a disease.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock der juden and niggers. they're a disease.

which a superior race would have developed an immunity against by now.
Jump to Top