User Controls

Anyone got the hookup on roids?

fag Houston
    I've been benching 250 lbs for the past six months and I can't seem to get any bigger. The only one I have heard of is human growth hormone but I'm not competing in anything so I don't have any problem with using them and I'm not even sure they are illegal. So anyone got a stack that helps them get bigger or gives them more stamina? I just don't want to use anything that will shrink my balls or give me cancer.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    post nude selfies or it didnt happen
    fag Houston
    Only on this forum would benching 250 seem like an exaggeration because nobody here can bench shit. I could bench 220 by the time I was seventeen.
    TreyGowdy Houston
    There's a subreddit that sells them. I've heard drinking your own semen has an anablolic effect too. I've only just started, so can't comment.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by fag Only on this forum would benching 250 seem like an exaggeration because nobody here can bench shit. I could bench 220 by the time I was seventeen.

pics or it didnt happen.

how much do you lift for dumbell presses?
    Originally posted by fag I've been benching 250 lbs for the past six months and I can't seem to get any bigger. The only one I have heard of is human growth hormone but I'm not competing in anything so I don't have any problem with using them and I'm not even sure they are illegal. So anyone got a stack that helps them get bigger or gives them more stamina? I just don't want to use anything that will shrink my balls or give me cancer.

You have to inject them rectorial prolly

and keep adding more weights

also, I hope you're pushing leg weights as well
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 You have to inject them rectorial prolly

agreed.

it's been scientifically proven that male semen contains prolific amounts of testosterone and other anabolic substances.

I will sell you some of my own nutt-butter and even include the rectorial injection for you at an additional small fee.
    Originally posted by infinityshock agreed.

it's been scientifically proven that male semen contains prolific amounts of testosterone and other anabolic substances.

I will sell you some of my own nutt-butter and even include the rectorial injection for you at an additional small fee.

you mean vaginal secretion?
    i tried to have sex with a fit gentlemen who used steroids and he dicky stop working and apparently that whole area shrunk after roids so beware friendo
    Originally posted by 10 Ft. Ganja Plant i tried to have sex with a fit gentlemen who used steroids and he dicky stop working and apparently that whole area shrunk after roids so beware friendo

I'v heard this happens, lots.

skinny legs, penis shrinks.

I think one of my meds is steroids. I know my inhaler is. but maybe that's a different type.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 you mean vaginal secretion?

keep your illiteracy to yourself. I know what I meant and it's obvious you dont.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I'v heard this happens, lots.

I think one of my meds is steroids. I know my inhaler is. but maybe that's a different type.

jesus christ.

the term steroid is generic and applies to multiple types. it's like a different form of vitamins...
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by fag Only on this forum would benching 250 seem like an exaggeration because nobody here can bench shit. I could bench 220 by the time I was seventeen.

That's not even what he was saying.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I'v heard this happens, lots.

it's very different dont worry about it i have an inhaler also
    inhalers are bronchodilator steroids that open the airways and the ones were talking about are anabolic which directly affect muscle tissue
    then you have corticosteroids which are for people with inflammation like poison ivy or other rashes / muscle pain
    the testicles stop producing their own testosterone when someone uses anabolic steroids bc the body detects its coming from an external source and this dip in natural testosterone causes shrinking
    fag Houston
    Get the fuck out of my thread mash, you're a bottom feeder.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    dis kid tried selling me a vial of sum test shit the liquid had all rainbows on it
    infinityshock Black Hole

Originally posted by infinityshock pics or it didnt happen.

how much do you lift for dumbell presses?
    fag Houston
    I'm not putting pictures of myself on here just like you dumbass. I weigh 200 and I bench 250, its really not that much considering I know people that can bench 350 and weigh roughly the same as me. I don't do dumbell press. I do bench press, inclined press, military press, curls, dumbell row, squats, some calisthenics, and cycle 6-10 miles. And I don't have a spotter at the moment so I never really max out because I don't want to look like dumbass when I need help.

Post last edited by fag at 2017-08-24T19:10:37.860518+00:00
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I should be taking roids. I'm devoid if muscle.

I need someone like ond to mentor me.
Jump to Top