User Controls

Give me reasons I should kill myself

I am feeling too good since returning from The Bahamas, I need something like a memento mori slave

Except instead of "remember you will die", it would be "just know that you should die".
    Before you die, gimme monei
    also send pix of bobs and vegene
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    b-cuz u r gay
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    because you are a major embarrassment to the human race

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Let tell me you tell this Falco, from the horse's mouth, straight and narrow like a straightened arrow, a little proverb my dear old private butcher used to recite to me each and every time I went to his corridors to gather product, without fail.

He said, well.. what e said was simple yet you might say.. perplexing, and though I feel like I understand it now, hundreds of times listening to him speak his little saying it took me.

The truth is, even though I heard him hundreds, thousands of times maybe, it was definitely the first time he looked into my eyes, really no emotion, and recited it, and then is when he'd purse his lips and form a grin not unlike the Grinch.

It fucking scared me. It was remarkably sinister the first time he made that goddamn face and I burst out laughing from my nerves but it wasn't funny at all.

When I heard it again, and then again, each routine the same, same speech, same wretched smirk, I did grow used to it and began to really try and unwrap the deeper and truer meanings of his words. All the same, a twinge of fear jolted through me every fucking time. His goddamn face. I honestly don't know why I didn't just let him go, the whole time was peculiar, my decisions, everything really.

When I think about it now I get its honesty, and perspective, and most importantly the harsh reality behind his words, I think you would like them, or at least find them intriguing enough to muse over.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Let tell me you tell this Falco, from the horse's mouth, straight and narrow like a straightened arrow, a little proverb my dear old private butcher used to recite to me each and every time I went to his corridors to gather product, without fail.

He said, well.. what e said was simple yet you might say.. perplexing, and though I feel like I understand it now, hundreds of times listening to him speak his little saying it took me.

The truth is, even though I heard him hundreds, thousands of times maybe, it was definitely the first time he looked into my eyes, really no emotion, and recited it, and then is when he'd purse his lips and form a grin not unlike the Grinch.

It fucking scared me. It was remarkably sinister the first time he made that goddamn face and I burst out laughing from my nerves but it wasn't funny at all.

When I heard it again, and then again, each routine the same, same speech, same wretched smirk, I did grow used to it and began to really try and unwrap the deeper and truer meanings of his words. All the same, a twinge of fear jolted through me every fucking time. His goddamn face. I honestly don't know why I didn't just let him go, the whole time was peculiar, my decisions, everything really.

When I think about it now I get its honesty, and perspective, and most importantly the harsh reality behind his words, I think you would like them, or at least find them intriguing enough to muse over.

Wow holy shit. This is why I said you're low key one of the smartest people to ever grace this community. I am not joking.

You should write. For a living, I mean. Wow.
    I'm reading it twice, thrice, going back over it to get those damn words even though I know they're not there, it's intentionally frustrating and it's 100% working at being just that.

I am not kidding, that is an actual, true masterpiece of literature. There is not one iota of irony iƱ either of these posts.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    open bobb

1. it will be funny
    Show vegana
    HTS highlight reel
    Because there's know way of knowing without dying.
    take bathrom miror selfie plz if u hav bathroom, we just have hole
    Originally posted by Memeing_Electron take bathrom miror selfie plz if u hav bathroom, we just have street
    HTS highlight reel
    Hey, Indians also poop in river and ocean/on the beach.
    Originally posted by mmQ Let tell me you tell this Falco, from the horse's mouth, straight and narrow like a straightened arrow, a little proverb my dear old private butcher used to recite to me each and every time I went to his corridors to gather product, without fail.

Originally posted by HTS Hey, Indians also poop in river and ocean/on the beach.

yeah thats why their main river is the filthiest river ever. It's also holy to them lmao
    Originally posted by Memeing_Electron yeah thats why their main river is the filthiest river ever. It's also holy to them lmao

I'm pretty sure that's mostly because they send dead bodies down it

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1993-02-03/news/9303175264_1_ganges-river-fires-crackling-world-bank-reports
    Originally posted by aldra I'm pretty sure that's mostly because they send dead bodies down it

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1993-02-03/news/9303175264_1_ganges-river-fires-crackling-world-bank-reports

they send everything down it
    Ringers are just streets for water, and the Ganges is the biggest designated shitting street of them all.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Ringers are just streets for water, and the Ganges is the biggest designated shitting street of them all.

Ringers?
Jump to Top