User Controls

what ethnicity does mayonnaise belong to?

I commonly hear people claim that white people love mayonnaise, look like it, are strongly associated with it, etc. But I used to work at a food place and it always seemed to be the black folk that liked mayonnaise more tbh. Anyways I was just wondering who you think it belongs to.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    who invented it?

there's your answer

Well according to Wikipedia it's from Spain so I guess Hispanic people would own it? That doesn't really make sense though since they don't eat it too much.
    yeah they do

Originally posted by NARCassist yeah they do

I've never seen a hispanic food with mayo
    chips with mayo
    fish finger and mayo sandwich
    tuna mayo melt
    chicken mayo salad

that's just a few foods containing mayo that are eaten by spanish people everyday.

Mayonnaise is the worst condiment on the planet. Stupid tasteless shit, it tastes the way my cum smells.

I had a friend who used to our mayonnaise on how fucking steak. Watching it made want to kill myself. I'm usually very much an anti-elitist when it comes to steak, but fucking mayo on steak is going too fucking far.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Mayonnaise is biracial, it has asian elements, since the mustard in it used to be yellow.
    Originally posted by Sophie Mayonnaise is biracial, it has asian elements, since the mustard in it used to be yellow.

lol wut?

mayo doesn't have mustard in it...
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by greenplastic lol wut?

mayo doesn't have mustard in it…

Hmm, maybe i am thinking of a different condiment. Well i am not much of a condiment connoisseur i will admit.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic Well according to Wikipedia it's from Spain so I guess Hispanic people would own it? That doesn't really make sense though since they don't eat it too much.

Spain isnt hispanic, retard. hispanic is the handsome and well tanned individuals in the new-world.
    Originally posted by greenplastic lol wut?

mayo doesn't have mustard in it…

Maybe it does when the windmill jedis make it
    Originally posted by infinityshock Spain isnt hispanic, retard. hispanic is the handsome and well tanned individuals in the new-world.

Spain is Hispanic. Hispanic isn't a race.
    Originally posted by infinityshock Spain isnt hispanic, retard. hispanic is the handsome and well tanned individuals in the new-world.

breh

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Hispanic
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Spanish
    /thread
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Spain is Hispanic. Hispanic isn't a race.

spain is spanish. hispanic is everything in the western world that has spanish heritage.

youre too young to remember when humanity still had a modicum of sanity and knew the difference between someone from spain and a spic.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon .

no one wants to see your selfies, faggot.
    Originally posted by infinityshock spain is spanish. hispanic is everything in the western world that has spanish heritage.

youre too young to remember when humanity still had a modicum of sanity and knew the difference between someone from spain and a spic.

the definition is literally

of or relating to the people, speech, or culture of Spain or of Spain and Portugal
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic the definition is literally

stfu nigger and read what I typed. you're part of the generation suffering from newspeak definitions. terrorism. racism. hispanic.

it's used in the way it currently is so the spics don't get inferiority complexes for being untermensche.
Jump to Top