User Controls

I use cat prostitutes.

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Whenever I feels the need for the company of toy cats, I'd just get some food, go out, leave them around and lay in wait. And then in no time, cats, toy cats would come to eat it, and in exchange I'll be able to pet and touch them as much as I want to, as much as I needed to, to my hearts content.

When they're full, they'd play with me and even roll over and let me pet their underbelly and fondle their nipples and stroke their tails.

And when I'm satisfied with all the toy cats stimulations I've gotten, I'll just turn around and be on my way and ditto will they.

Its a pretty convenient way of getting all my toy cats needs and wants fulfilled without having all the tedious chores of cleaning after their mess and etc shits.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I prefer the company of Siberian mice.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Sophie I prefer the company of Siberian mice.

mee too.
    Originally posted by benny vader mee too.

BOI

Not mouse related but... Have you seen the Inna Model Lauren Mayberry comparison pic? No wai that's a coincidence.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Sophie BOI

Not mouse related but… Have you seen the Inna Model Lauren Mayberry comparison pic? No wai that's a coincidence.

no, havent into sets for a long time. and when i did many years ago, i didnt even cared for their names.

their all just meats. good, tasty meats.

DISCLAIMER : I DO NOT OWN OR HAVE ANY CHILD RELATED IMAGES STORED ON OR OFF MY COMPUTER.
    Originally posted by benny vader no, havent into sets for a long time. and when i did many years ago, i didnt even cared for their names.

their all just meats. good, tasty meats.

DISCLAIMER : I DO NOT OWN OR HAVE ANY CHILD RELATED IMAGES STORED ON OR OFF MY COMPUTER.

Names are secondary for viewing pleasure but essential for discussion and trade BOI. I aksed mchan to dig up the pic i will post it(Not lewd promise).
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Sophie Names are secondary for viewing pleasure but essential for discussion and trade BOI. I aksed mchan to dig up the pic i will post it(Not lewd promise).

ja, but but the only name i can remember is steffi or something like that but that was from like 10years ago.

i only remember it becos my favorite peanut butter brand is steffi.

and yes ... pls share.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    and i just realize how bad this thread title sounds. for those who are in doubt ...

NO, ''CAT PROSTITUTES'' IN THIS THREAD IS NOT AN EUPHEMISM FOR CHILD PROSTITUTES.

i meant real, tamed feline creatures.
    Originally posted by benny vader ja, but but the only name i can remember is steffi or something like that but that was from like 10years ago.

i only remember it becos my favorite peanut butter brand is steffi.

and yes … pls share.

No responses on mchan yet. I have Inna model sets but i am pretty sure conspiracy to distribute chilled prawns is frowned upon by the Lan man.

Originally posted by benny vader and i just realize how bad this thread title sounds. for those who are in doubt …

NO, ''CAT PROSTITUTES'' IN THIS THREAD IS NOT AN EUPHEMISM FOR CHILD PROSTITUTES.

i meant real, tamed feline creatures.

Only sounds bad if you're a pedo. I am always like "i can't say or do X or Y" but my gf assures me normal people don't think like that.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Sophie No responses on mchan yet. I have Inna model sets but i am pretty sure conspiracy to distribute chilled prawns is frowned upon by the Lan man.

i think lannys neutral, never seen her complain. its always the usual few whom i'm pretty sure you know who who'd go on and bitch and moan about indecent pictures and words about children.

Only sounds bad if you're a pedo. I am always like "i can't say or do X or Y" but my gf assures me normal people don't think like that.

in your country maybe ... but in my country, we all have been conditioned, instilled since our young and tender years to practice self-censorship.
    Originally posted by benny vader i think lannys neutral, never seen her complain. its always the usual few whom i'm pretty sure you know who who'd go on and bitch and moan about indecent pictures and words about children.

I think Lanny is. But the police ain't and one of the two rules of this place is don't get Lanny in legal trouble and the Inna model sets are pretty fucking indecent, nahmean?

Originally posted by benny vader in your country maybe … but in my country, we all have been conditioned, instilled since our young and tender years to practice self-censorship.

I grew up on the internet, since the internet is mostly populated by amerifags i get infected with their culture all the time.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Sophie Only sounds bad if you're a pedo. I am always like "i can't say or do X or Y" but my gf assures me normal people don't think like that.

so does your misses know about you then?

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader Whenever I feels the need for the company of toy cats, I'd just get some food, go out, leave them around and lay in wait. And then in no time, cats, toy cats would come to eat it, and in exchange I'll be able to pet and touch them as much as I want to, as much as I needed to, to my hearts content.

When they're full, they'd play with me and even roll over and let me pet their underbelly and fondle their nipples and stroke their tails.

And when I'm satisfied with all the toy cats stimulations I've gotten, I'll just turn around and be on my way and ditto will they.

Its a pretty convenient way of getting all my toy cats needs and wants fulfilled without having all the tedious chores of cleaning after their mess and etc shits.

now all that is left to do is get them addicted to catnip then pimp them out to all your friends.
    Originally posted by NARCassist so does your misses know about you then?

Yes. I eased her into it.
    Originally posted by Sophie Yes. I eased her into it.

and she's ok with that?

Originally posted by NARCassist and she's ok with that?

She is.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock now all that is left to do is get them addicted to catnip then pimp them out to all your friends.

wont do. theyre more cats here than people that want to touch cats.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Sophie She is.

where do you see yourself 10years from now ??? what would happen when your married and have beautiful daughters ???

would you be a good father ???
    or would you be a monster ????
    Originally posted by Sophie She is.

shit, that's some seriously open minded chick. is she pedo too?

Jump to Top