User Controls

can you get bed bugs from washing your sheets/clothes in the same machine as someone else?

I keep getting these little red itchy bumps on my skin kinda like mosquito bites but smaller and more red and round. Yesterday was the first day I noticed them, and the day before that I washed my sheets in my apt complex's communal washing machine and dryer. Today I have 2 more. I checked my bed though and can't see any bugs. Idk what else it could be. If it is bedbugs somebody's about to get murked though.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    yes.

washing clothes gets the dirt out of them...but doesnt kill microorganisms.

drying them at high heat for a long period of time (45 minutes or so) kills the microorganisms. most of them...anyways.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I wonder how long it would take a human to die inside of a running dryer, with and without the spinning, and presuming the spinning one had the power to do so supporting an adult. Time for adults teens and babbies.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I forget about those critters.

What an odd question.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mmQ I wonder how long it would take a human to die inside of a running dryer, with and without the spinning, and presuming the spinning one had the power to do so supporting an adult. Time for adults teens and babbies.

I looked into it a bit, found a few articles about children and animals dying in dryers, generally it takes about 30-45 minutes. I liked this particular response regarding a 4-year old boy who died in a dryer.

The child died from breathing in very hot air which burnt his airway, burning on the skin and head trauma from being thrown around inside the machine.
    Originally posted by mmQ I looked into it a bit, found a few articles about children and animals dying in dryers, generally it takes about 30-45 minutes. I liked this particular response regarding a 4-year old boy who died in a dryer.

One time my brother put my other brother in the dryer.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oh this too Mr plastic

http://bedbugger.com/forum/topic/can-they-live-in-washer-or-dryer
    I've never had a problem with bed bugs, but I used to wake up with spider bites all over.

Creeping 8 legged freaks
Jump to Top