User Controls

DEM BOYZ PULLED DOWN DA STATUE

lantiqua87 Houston [my imperatively healing tajikistan]
    YA FUCK DAT NIGGA

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/08/14/protesters-in-north-carolina-topple-confederate-statue-following-charlottesville-violence/?utm_term=.91afe1948398
    infinityshock Black Hole
    thats funny. dumb niggers find the stupidest shit to entertain themselves
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Oooh, violence!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    history is scary huh
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    It makes me want to make a change, god damnit.

Nawh not really, fuck 'erf
    infinityshock Black Hole
    wheres michael jackson when you need him. its time for a rendition of 'we are the world'
    Originally posted by infinityshock wheres michael jackson when you need him. its time for a rendition of 'we are the world'

the original version of 'they don't really care about us' features the line 'go ahead and jedi me'
    expect to see statues of popular left figures like marx, lenin and malcolm x go missing in the near future, lel
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Was it...b-b-b-BLACK PEOPLE?!
    I dunno, from the news articles I saw it was mostly white dreadlocked douchebags
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by aldra expect to see statues of popular left figures like marx, lenin and malcolm x go missing in the near future, lel

Fucking commies
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra expect to see statues of popular left figures like marx, lenin and malcolm x go missing in the near future, lel

don't forget Martin Luther thecoon.

Yep, this will probably happen. Politics is now statue wars in addition to street blocking and beating each other with bicycle locks
    HampTheToker African Astronaut

Not to mention all the "alt-right websites" losing their providers.

Just sayin...
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Not to mention all the "alt-right websites" losing their providers.

Just sayin…

but before that there'll be mass eviction form facebook youtube twitter tinder etc etc.

brace yourselves webfugees !!!!!
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Originally posted by benny vader but before that there'll be mass eviction form facebook youtube twitter tinder etc etc.

brace yourselves webfugees !!!!!

No, it's already started. Hopefully, this website makes the cut. Despite some assholes here, I wouldn't call it an alt-right site. Not entirely, anyway.
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Not to mention all the "alt-right websites" losing their providers.

Just sayin…

yeah, that daily stormer thing is ridiculous - a DNS registrar only assigns a host name, it should not have anything to do with content because it's got nothing to do with anything outside of DNS

it's literally like the local council taking down all your street signs because they think you're cooking meth
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra yeah, that daily stormer thing is ridiculous - a DNS registrar only assigns a host name, it should not have anything to do with content because it's got nothing to do with anything outside of DNS

it's literally like the local council taking down all your street signs because they think you're cooking meth

but if the sign says meth available here ---> ???
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support

Just sayin…

The Daily Stormer is hardly representative of the alt-right. Not that it matters, they shouldn't be losing their hosting anyway on grounds of their political convictions.
    They were trying to reinact the feeling and motion of bringing down the saddam husain statue in Iraq.

It's not going to bring this poor lady back. people in Ohio shouldn't own cars nor have drivers licenses.
Jump to Top