User Controls

I don't care about anyone else but me

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I-i-i don't care about anyone, or anything.

Feels like it sometimes mu7s. But, truth be told, we all care, the stinking shitty lot of us, we care so much, we bother to come to niggers in space and type shit. It sounds laughable, but it's one man's treasure to another's trash. Some watch Ophrah, some argue on cringebook, some come here, some do none, some get high, some get low, show me how your adam's apple grows. hahaha

AHAHAHA

Drunk post %2433 thanks

I care about everyuone I am such a carer. I should be a carer, but I don't want to wipe b-holes. Otherwise I'd do it. Maybe. I actually make more I think than they do, so I wouldn't. Never volunteer to work harder for less money, that's what my step grandpa always said.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i only care about making others feel more shittier and resentful about themselves than i do. i really do care a lot about that, so yes, i care.

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Instead of wiping their ass, you could get a high pressure water hose and prop them up slightly out of their wheelchair in the shower, just enough to get a steady stream of water going under there. Just blast those caked flakes of shit right out of there.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    but all those atomized droplets of waters that carry all those little bits and pieces of shit floating around ...
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    But,....But I know you care about me, mq. :)
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mashlehash But,….But I know you care about me, mq. :)

I care enough to send you some coupins I have for 50% off Bath and Body Works lotions and soaps. Wanna ?
    i dont care about your opinion either
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by 10 Ft. Ganja Plant i dont care about your opinion either

I think you're swell, and I wanna take you to an amusement park, but if you don't care, that's fine. IT'S FINE!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by mmQ I care enough to send you some coupins I have for 50% off Bath and Body Works lotions and soaps. Wanna ?

so nice
    Originally posted by benny vader but all those atomized droplets of waters that carry all those little bits and pieces of shit floating around …

As long as you keep your mouth closed, you'll be fine.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    And your eyes.. or you be gettin pinkeye, NIGGA.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by -SpectraL As long as you keep your mouth closed, you'll be fine.

nose ????
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Don't forget your dickhole.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Head? Shoulders ? Knees?? TOES????!!!!!!
    Originally posted by benny vader nose ????

clothespin.
    Grab 'em by the ankles.. "Up we go, granny", spppssshhhhhhh... *sprinkle some baby powder in that ass crack*... good as new.
    infinityshock Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Grab 'em by the ankles.. "Up we go, granny", spppssshhhhhhh… *sprinkle some baby powder in that ass crack*… good as new.

'woops...my fingers slipped in...'
    the 3 percenters only care about you too

completely off topic

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/man-accused-of-plotting-to-explode-oklahoma-city-bank/ar-AAq4wjt?OCID=ansmsnnews11
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 the 3 percenters only care about you too

completely off topic

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/man-accused-of-plotting-to-explode-oklahoma-city-bank/ar-AAq4wjt?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Looks like another FBI-manufactured crime, using another dumb kid as the patsy. Can you just imagine being that desperate for more funding?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Looks like another FBI-manufactured crime, using another dumb kid as the patsy. Can you just imagine being that desperate for more funding?

I was looking for the thread where that was said on it.. couldn't find it. Did Lanny remove it? I knew someone was gonna say this.

I thought he just wanted to get into a big vault and grab gold bars like the Bush/Cheney admin did.

*Has the Mario Brothers tune in my head right now*
Jump to Top