User Controls

I hate God/

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    The idea of God and the shit that goes with it.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    k, and satan laughs while you eternally rot.
    Being a catholic i personally love god. You can call it praying or counting your lucky stars, but It's something I believe everyone should do, until they get to the center.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    ^RETARD!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fuck I'm too fucked up .
    LOL I did a 5 mile hike this morning then drank a 12 pack.
    Just finished a bowl.
    Discount Whore 2.0 Houston [retell my unflavored scrape]
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Fuck I'm too fucked up .
    LOL I did a 5 mile hike this morning then drank a 12 pack.
    Just finished a bowl.

What kind of hike was it? see anything cool?
    HTS highlight reel
    That sucks, OP. I like "God". It's a handy word to describe a thing as tangible as "seconds" and "minutes" are. I hate time and all the shit that goes with it. Doesn't change the fact that the days will keep passing. *sigh*
    Originally posted by Discount Whore 2.0 What kind of hike was it? see anything cool?

Ya cat and nine tails all through the swamp.
    Swamp flowers and shit.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery ^RETARD!

U mad again lil bro?!
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    ^RUDE!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Flooper!

The idea of God makes absolute sense. Even an atheist has a god- their atheism. It's not avoidable.
    Originally posted by mmQ Flooper!

The idea of God makes absolute sense. Even an atheist has a god- their atheism. It's not avoidable.

That doesn't make any sense
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by greenplastic That doesn't make any sense

I'm saying, something is always your God, whether it's a religious entity you believe in, or otherwise. Everyone has a belief, and that belief is their god.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ I'm saying, something is always your God, whether it's a religious entity you believe in, or otherwise. Everyone has a belief, and that belief is their god.

A belief is not a god though. Youd have to change the definition of god for that to be true, and you can't just go around doing that.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by greenplastic A belief is not a god though. Youd have to change the definition of god for that to be true, and you can't just go around doing that.

I'm essentially talking about the nature is God concept.

OP'$ post is actually confusing as it's worded, to hate something that you don't believe in, you wouldn't say I hate god, you'd just say I hate religion or whatever.

But my point is that God obviously doesn't have to be conceived as an individual person or being.
    Originally posted by mmQ I'm essentially talking about the nature is God concept.

OP'$ post is actually confusing as it's worded, to hate something that you don't believe in, you wouldn't say I hate god, you'd just say I hate religion or whatever.

But my point is that God obviously doesn't have to be conceived as an individual person or being.

But you have to have some sort of definition for it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by greenplastic But you have to have some sort of definition for it.

Well right. So, what do you think 'hating the idea of god' means?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    theres no such thing as god.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock theres no such thing as god.

See, now this post doesn't make sense.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ See, now this post doesn't make sense.

because youre too retarded to grasp a simple concept
Jump to Top