User Controls

I'm so funny

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I just went through a bunch of tinychat rooms, as myself, just trying to say hi to new people and seeing what these heavily advocated first row presented tinychat rooms were all about, right?

Turns out, they are filled with faggots. A lot of faggots.

Here, I thought tinychat/tinybltc was cringe, but low and behold, all the other rooms are literally filled with massive faggots

And so, I'm glad to be here. This place may seem boring, but, at least it isnt filled with MASSIVE TINYCHAT FAGGOTS which apparently is a thing. I found one person in every room that I could relate to, and I did, but alas the weakest person in the room can never handle me, so I get banned. Im so glad I'm not a victim. The end.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I've been dealing with victims since 1989.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I've been dealing with victims since 1989.

just out of curiosity, how d

Originally posted by -SpectraL I've been dealing with victims since 1989.

just out of curiosity, how do you manage relating to your fellow victims? do you all go to support group together? do you all meet up at a bar afterwards and talk about how frightening the world is these days? do you lend each other a shoulder to cry on and does this help at all?

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by NARCassist just out of curiosity, how d

just out of curiosity, how do you manage relating to your fellow victims? do you all go to support group together? do you all meet up at a bar afterwards and talk about how frightening the world is these days? do you lend each other a shoulder to cry on and does this help at all?

We all run padded shoulder discount stores.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by -SpectraL We all run padded shoulder discount stores.

must be horrible living in constant fear all the time.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by mmQ I just went through a bunch of tinychat rooms, as myself, just trying to say hi to new people and seeing what these heavily advocated first row presented tinychat rooms were all about, right?

Turns out, they are filled with faggots. A lot of faggots.

Here, I thought tinychat/tinybltc was cringe, but low and behold, all the other rooms are literally filled with massive faggots

And so, I'm glad to be here. This place may seem boring, but, at least it isnt filled with MASSIVE TINYCHAT FAGGOTS which apparently is a thing. I found one person in every room that I could relate to, and I did, but alas the weakest person in the room can never handle me, so I get banned. Im so glad I'm not a victim. The end.

I explored other tc rooms as well and came to the same conclusion.

Tinybltc may have fags as well but at least we arent boring fags
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I explored other tc rooms as well and came to the same conclusion.

Tinybltc may have fags as well but at least we arent boring fags

youre a nigger loving fag
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by NARCassist just out of curiosity, how d

You don't scare him, kid.
    this is why I han't joined Tinychat.. its like old ass AOL or Yahoo chat.. was fun for a while and then bots were formed and then the weirdest faggot fuckers joined.

I mean you could meet a woman and have her come in a prive chat for you just to rub one out. now it's all Roulette Chat with a chick'dick

hung up on that circus show long ago.
    off topic

There are shitload of cop cars and fire trucks and ambulance on the highway flying towards Gilman street (Berkeley) near the horse tracks.. its been non stop for like 15-20 minutes now. I'm curious if someone got hit by a train again. Amtrack runs through there. lots of homeless people.
Jump to Top