User Controls

Sometimes I wear nazi underwear

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Evidently hugo boss is a german fashion designer who designed the clothes for the nazi party before and after world war 2. Nazi's like to be hip and luxurious. You learn something everyday.

Their so comfortable and hold my package just right, and make ass look smexy
    Danny Glover has boycotted and been very publicly vocal about how everyone who wears Hugo Boss is racist.

Last year at work my co-worker Dan was changing in the managers office with me and another dude and I noticed he was wearing hugo boss underwear and I was like "hell yeah bud, hugo boss rocks" and had a discussion. And he isn't a racist. Even fubi and I had a conversation about hugo boss awhile back, its luxurious, and women like guys who wear proper underwear, and don't look like total slobs in shit stained whitey tighties, its smexy.

So what do you gonts wear? I also like andrew christian. (even though I'm not a gay)

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    FUCKBOI
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ^how so? you mad lil bro?
    That's a total fuck boi thing to say.

I aint even mad

Sometimes during the hot summer months, I will sleep nude.
    I sleep nude at least once a week.
    It's quite pleasing.
    I usually only sleep naked when my gf is over or for some reason when ever I get super shit faced I take off all my clothes before going to bed. Whats weird Is I don't even remember doing it, I just wake up like that.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I usually only sleep naked when my gf is over or for some reason when ever I get super shit faced I take off all my clothes before going to bed. Whats weird Is I don't even remember doing it, I just wake up like that.

You gettin dateraped son.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery You gettin dateraped son.

nah, unless its my cat doing the rapin, but I kick him out of my room most the time
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Reminds of that line, "I wear my sunglasses at night, so no one can see in."
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I usually only sleep naked when my gf is over or for some reason when ever I get super shit faced I take off all my clothes before going to bed. Whats weird Is I don't even remember doing it, I just wake up like that.

your daddys enjoy when you sleep naked...on your stomach.

You don't have a girlfriend. You have a temporary lease on booty until you beat them.
    Originally posted by mashlehash You don't have a girlfriend. You have a temporary lease on booty until you beat them.

isn't that what gf's are??!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby isn't that what gf's are??!

you're my girlfriend, bitch.
    ^no im not considering I'm a guy and we've never had sexual contact before, but I guess your a smelliot rodgers creeper type that likes to be delusional, sick, and depraved, you retard.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby isn't that what gf's are??!

You need hard correction.
    Originally posted by mashlehash You need hard correction.

you don't know what you're talking about. I'm in anger mgmt and I got a gold star in my class for my speech yesterday
    I taught a class at a rehab. what
    ^Well good for you.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Bill Krozby are you gay? ..sorry its just you sounded really gay there^^^

underwear is for faggots. i commando at all times man.

Jump to Top