Post last edited by infinityshock at 2017-08-11T04:13:38.119767+00:00
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    took me a minute to realise what I was looking at

fuck.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    It wants me to sign up.

No.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    An american hero, who gives a fuck if she has a dick or not?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    *he
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    That's clearly a dude face. And no tits, and a dick. He will always be

a dude.

Chicks have mammary glands. And ovaries. And a uterus. And menstruation. And the ability to get pregnant. Womb. Fallopian tubes. Etc. So on and such forth.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    didn't click the link
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol, it kind of looks like a girl I went to high school with

I sometimes wonder if the whole tranny thing was organic or if it was a result of bizarro shit the CIA did to him on one blacksite or annother
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery That's clearly a dude face. And no tits, and a dick. He will always be

a dude.

Chicks have mammary glands. And ovaries. And a uterus. And menstruation. And the ability to get pregnant. Womb. Fallopian tubes. Etc. So on and such forth.

Thanks for the lesson.
    You're welcome.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery That's clearly a dude face. And no tits, and a dick. He will always be

a dude.

Yes, clearly the acceptable pronouns and what gender this person is allowed to have is a lot more important that issues like the safety and efficacy of whistleblowers in a country where the government is not only less accountable, but increasingly less visible, to the public every year.
    They can both be important. I mean the pronoun thing isn't really important, but I just think it's silly. He'll never actually be a woman.

This is a pic of a tranny in a bikini. I wasn't really making any comment about whistleblowers and government. I get that it's Manning, but nobody was really discussing the whistleblowing and whether it's justified or whatever.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST

thats just like saying women who have their breast(s) / womb removed for cancer, or impotency or had menopause are no longer women.

what a prude.
    No it's not.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    yeas it is
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock https://www.instagram.com/p/BXnONCQBnhj/

Post last edited by infinityshock at 2017-08-11T04:13:38.119767+00:00

why cant you just post a proper pict of her instead of linking to tmblr ???

and the only thing wrong here is that she has gotten too fat. she needs to loose some.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader why cant you just post a proper pict of her instead of linking to tmblr ???

and the only thing wrong here is that she has gotten too fat. she needs to loose some.

i tried. the link wouldnt work on this site. not for me anyways. good for you.

the only thing wrong here is there is a dude pretending to be a dude pretending to be a chick. and the dude doesnt even look like a chick. HE looks like a HE wearing womens clothing.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock and the dude doesnt even look like a chick. HE looks like a HE wearing womens clothing.

its quite common to see genuine chicks that dont look like chick at all.

theres like alot of them out there if you look closely.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader its quite common to see genuine chicks that dont look like chick at all.

theres like alot of them out there if you look closely.

that's the thing. I DON'T look closely. if there is any doubt I move on. there are too many fish in the sea to be risking a transformer encounter.

I've been to SE asia and seen how those freaks operate. it was a game to pick out the ladyboys from the real women. fortunately for straight males caucasian faggots don't have it as easy as asiatic faggots in pretenting to be females.

note: birth-males dressing as women are faggots and defined with the pronoun 'HE' or 'HIM' or 'HIS' regardless of what they pretend to be or which bathroom they think like they should use. anyone promoting this mental disease by, themselves, encouraging or furthering the use of female pronouns inn describing the faggot is as mentally defective as the faggots which does nothing more than enable this degenerate and mentally disturbed behavior.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock note: birth-males dressing as women are faggots and defined with the pronoun 'HE' or 'HIM' or 'HIS' regardless of what they pretend to be or which bathroom they think like they should use. anyone promoting this mental disease by, themselves, encouraging or furthering the use of female pronouns inn describing the faggot is as mentally defective as the faggots which does nothing more than enable this degenerate and mentally disturbed behavior.

soldiers dont make uniforms,

uniforms make soldiers.
Jump to Top