User Controls

the machete twins

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Just imagine two young twin women walk out of a CERN portal, wearing nothing but leather thongs wielding sexy machetes, chopping off every ones head with kali sitting on a throne laughing as your soul eternally rots.

infinityshock Black Hole
    jesus fuck, your a fucking retard with so much nigger semen filling youre skull its no wonder your full-fucktarded.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    sounds like you got monged and watched kung fury and big trouble in little china back to back
    Originally posted by aldra sounds like you got monged and watched kung fury and big trouble in little china back to back

I've actually never seen that movie and haven't been monged in a long time.
    Originally posted by infinityshock jesus fuck, your a fucking retard with so much nigger semen filling youre skull its no wonder your full-fucktarded.

you mad lil bro?
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    But, they don't even portal at CERN. They accelerate and smash. That's basically it. It'd be cool af if they did, but that's still science-fiction for now. Nice try, though.
    I wasn't trying ^

have you clipped your nose hairs yet, I'm sure CERN can help you with that.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I wasn't trying ^

you should sell your brain to science. i guarantee no one will ever have seen such a specimen...and hopefully never will.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    You need christ.
    Originally posted by infinityshock you should sell your brain to science. i guarantee no one will ever have seen such a specimen…and hopefully never will.

nah i like my organs.

I need to trim mine

They nasty
    Originally posted by mashlehash I need to trim mine

They nasty

pluck them don't trim, chicken

I'd prefer not to stick my head in a proton beam.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby pluck them don't trim, chicken

That sounds like it would take too long.

On a side note: I shit trimmed my mustache, so my mustache looks horrible.
    Originally posted by mashlehash That sounds like it would take too long.

On a side note: I shit trimmed my mustache, so my mustache looks horrible.

lol, i get off on plucking my nose hairs it feels good man. you just need to spend like 5 min a day and break it down. and yeah I don't like trimming my beard because It looks messed up, i get women at the gentlemans spa to do it or i just shave it all off.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol, i get off on plucking my nose hairs it feels good man. you just need to spend like 5 min a day and break it down. and yeah I don't like trimming my beard because It looks messed up, i get women at the gentlemans spa to do it or i just shave it all off.

I might shave my mustache.
    ^shave it all and start fresh bud. You're facial hair and goldy locks aren't your identity, you should shave your head and eyebrows as well and wear a suit and meet a cute hipster chick at a show, but not just any hipster chick, the weird kind that walks around downtown with a back pack with nothing in it but a baby blanket, chicken.
    And on July 13, 1978, a Soviet scientist named Anatoli Bugorski stuck his head in a particle accelerator. On that fateful day, Bugorski was checking malfunctioning equipment on the U-70 synchrotron—the largest particle accelerator in the Soviet Union—when a safety mechanism failed and a beam of protons traveling at nearly the speed of light passed straight through his head, Phineas Gage-style. It’s possible that, at that point in history, no other human being had ever experienced a focused beam of radiation at such high energy. Although proton therapy—a cancer treatment that uses proton beams to destroy tumors—was pioneered before Bugorski’s accident, the energy of these beams is generally not above 250 million electron volts (a unit of energy used for small particles). Bugorski might have experienced the full wrath of a beam with more than 300 times this much energy, 76 billion electron volts.

Proton radiation is a rare beast indeed. Protons from the solar wind and cosmic rays are stopped by Earth’s atmosphere, and proton radiation is so rare in radioactive decay that it was not observed until 1970. More familiar threats, such as ultraviolet photons and beta particles, do not penetrate the body past skin unless a radioactive source is ingested. Russian dissident Alexander Litvinenko, for instance, was killed by beta particles that do not so much as penetrate paper when he unknowingly ingested radioactive polonium-210 delivered by an assassin. But when Apollo astronauts protected by spacesuits were exposed to cosmic rays containing protons and even more exotic forms of radiation, they reported flashes of visual light, a harbinger of what would welcome Bugorski on the fateful day of his accident. According to an interview in Wired magazine in 1997, Bugorski immediately saw an intense flash of light but felt no pain. The young scientist was taken to a clinic in Moscow with half his face swollen, and doctors expected the worst.
    Ionizing radiation particles such as protons wreak havoc on the body by breaking chemical bonds in DNA. This assault on a cell’s genetic programming can kill the cell, stop it from dividing, or induce a cancerous mutation. Cells that divide quickly, such as stem cells in bone marrow, suffer the most. Because blood cells are produced in bone marrow, for instance, many cases of radiation poisoning result in infection and anemia from losses of white blood cells and red blood cells, respectively. But unique to Bugorski’s case, radiation was concentrated along a narrow beam through the head, rather than being broadly distributed from nuclear fallout, as was the case for many victims of the Chernobyl disaster or the bombing of Hiroshima. For Bugorski, particularly vulnerable tissues, such as bone marrow and the gastrointestinal track, might have been largely spared. But where the beam shot through Bugorski’s head, it deposited an obscene amount of radiation energy, hundreds of times greater than a lethal dose by some estimates.

And yet, Bugorski is still alive today. Half his face is paralyzed, giving one hemisphere of his head a strangely young appearance. He is reported to be deaf in one ear. He suffered at least six generalized tonic-clonic seizures. Commonly known as grand mal seizures, these are the seizures most frequently depicted in film and television, involving convulsions and loss of consciousness. Bugorski’s epilepsy is likely a result of brain tissue-scarring left by the proton beam. It has also left him with petit mal or absence seizures, far less dramatic staring spells during which consciousness is briefly interrupted. There are no reports that Bugorski has ever been diagnosed with cancer, though that is often a long-term consequence of radiation exposure.
    Despite having nothing less than a particle accelerator beam pass through his brain, Bugorski’s intellect remained intact, and he successfully completed his doctorate after the accident. Bugorski survived his accident. And as frightening and awesome as the inside of a particle accelerator might be, humanity has thus far survived the nuclear age.

https://qz.com/964065/this-is-what-happened-to-the-scientist-who-stuck-his-head-inside-a-particle-accelerator/
    that would be so sick
    Originally posted by greenplastic that would be so sick

Hell yeah it would. Mortal kombat shit
Jump to Top