User Controls

Post here to rape Bill Krozby's cat

fag Houston
    I just moved to austin and found Bill Krozby by putting up "do you know this child molestor" posters all over town. Alot of fat ugly cunts responded and I have now kidnapped his cat. Everytime you post here a paintball with be shot up Bill Krozby's cats ass.
    Rape Bill Krozby instead:

Douglas Evan Monks

4410 Avenue F
    Austin, TX 78751

+1(512)-945-6886
    fag Houston
    But whats his dads email address?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    the butthole hurt never ends with you fags ^
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    hotdog_rp_1962@yahoo.com
    fag Houston
    Lighten up and take a joke Bill Krozbyzy boy. BTW your cat gets it twice if you post in here and I think your cat loves it, or its dying I can't tell.
    i thought jokes were supposed to be funny
    fag Houston
    I think I'm going to go on austin craigslist tell how you brutally molested my child and are now on the run from the law.
    ^you wouldn't be the first idiot to try stuff like that.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by fag I just moved to austin and found Bill Krozby by putting up "do you know this child molestor" posters all over town. Alot of fat ugly cunts responded and I have now kidnapped his cat. Everytime you post here a paintball with be shot up Bill Krozby's cats ass.

that is seksee. post pics of butt-shoosteed pussy.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby the butthole hurt never ends with you fags ^

of course not...you perpetually have a niggers dick crammed into your asshole. no wonder youre in constant butt-pain.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by fag I just moved to austin and found Bill Krozby by putting up "do you know this child molestor" posters all over town. Alot of fat ugly cunts responded and I have now kidnapped his cat. Everytime you post here a paintball with be shot up Bill Krozby's cats ass.

Jump to Top