i am god
    send me a postcard
    infinityshock Black Hole
    pics or it didnt happen
    Originally posted by TAFK Dumpster Slut i am god

We're come'n to get you.

stay low until you make contact with ultracom

your objective coordinance is 41.2782328,129.0793688

After objective is met, head due north 6 clicks.

Don't fuck it up this time!
    plaes steel me a poster i dont mind waiting 15 years for it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    tell kim he got a girls name

So are you planning on staying at least another Month?

forecast.. Hot. very very HOT!
    I'm actually the assistant to a diplomat for a European nation but I don't really like to brag about it. Everything is fine here...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    call kim a bitch and bet he won't spark one off
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by TAFK Dumpster Slut I'm actually the assistant to a diplomat for a European nation but I don't really like to brag about it. Everything is fine here…

so...you suck dick as a job. good for you.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Shut the fuck up you liar
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Y'ALL TROLLS POSTIN IN A NIGGA THREAD
    LET'S NIG
    Take him out TAFK

snuff that fat little angry fuck.

then swim to guam
    Niggas gonna nig
    KJU is a brilliant man who continues to guide his nation into the modern era.
    He's just buying time. How stupid is trump. Trump comes off smug like he won. The little fat fucker is buying time to build a hydrogene bomb. he didn't even make an agreement to allow inspectors in and remain in. He just said he wasn't going to fly his missiles into Guam.

For fuck sakes.. smaller apacolyptic disaster vs all out in 5 years.

If China and Russia would mind their own fucking business because this fat piece of shit threaten to take us out.. the problem would besolved.

now he's going to make smaller weapons to mount on his nukes. You don't even need large nukes.. just lots of small ones. you don't need to burn the sky.. just the ground and all your enemies homes.

Fuck that piece of shit. in this day and age, are you telling me you can't find the mobile launch rockets with solid fuel? "They'll build more".. not if you send a loud enough message. I mean 1, we're not at peace with North Korea.. we're still technically at war with them. that threat violated the armistice. We kill a million people in Iraq over bullshit weapons they had, never found. but the actual country that threatens us with nukes.. gets to cool off for a while.

fucking backwards ass policies. We're all going to die in a nuclear war.. all were doing is putting it off for a bigger nuclear exchange.

all this does is give me more time to go buy some clothes and eat at a nice restaurant.

TAFK why didn't you do your job and take him out.. he obviouslly brainwahsed ya hellas
    Wouldn't it be kind of peaceful to know that a bomb was dropping, and we were all going to die?
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 He's just buying time. How stupid is trump. Trump comes off smug like he won. The little fat fucker is buying time to build a hydrogene bomb. he didn't even make an agreement to allow inspectors in and remain in. He just said he wasn't going to fly his missiles into Guam.

For fuck sakes.. smaller apacolyptic disaster vs all out in 5 years.

If China and Russia would mind their own fucking business because this fat piece of shit threaten to take us out.. the problem would besolved.

now he's going to make smaller weapons to mount on his nukes. You don't even need large nukes.. just lots of small ones. you don't need to burn the sky.. just the ground and all your enemies homes.

Fuck that piece of shit. in this day and age, are you telling me you can't find the mobile launch rockets with solid fuel? "They'll build more".. not if you send a loud enough message. I mean 1, we're not at peace with North Korea.. we're still technically at war with them. that threat violated the armistice. We kill a million people in Iraq over bullshit weapons they had, never found. but the actual country that threatens us with nukes.. gets to cool off for a while.

fucking backwards ass policies. We're all going to die in a nuclear war.. all were doing is putting it off for a bigger nuclear exchange.

all this does is give me more time to go buy some clothes and eat at a nice restaurant.

TAFK why didn't you do your job and take him out.. he obviouslly brainwahsed ya hellas

KJU, like Trump, will say anything to rally his base. USA will never preemptively strike NK because millions of people in SK would die instantly from the thousands of artillery pieces at the DMZ.
    Originally posted by TAFK Dumpster Slut KJU, like Trump, will say anything to rally his base. USA will never preemptively strike NK because millions of people in SK would die instantly from the thousands of artillery pieces at the DMZ.

Interesting take.
Jump to Top