User Controls

Pulling ya girl's yoga pants down and fucking her while you finger her clit

Try it, it's fun. Only pull down until you can get your cock in.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    They actually bury elderly women in yoga points these days? For cray!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Try it, it's fun. Only pull down until you can get your cock in.

no one wants to hear about your adventures with the neighbors cat
    Originally posted by infinityshock no one wants to hear about your adventures with the neighbors cat

You misspelled "goat"
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    You do realize... vaginas get fingered... uh, not clits, right? they get rubbed... like, you aren't going to fit anything "in" a clit, because it's got no "in"... Clits are like micro penises...

You, sir, are a virgin. I pity you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I like to thumbwrestle it
    Originally posted by hydromorphone You do realize… vaginas get fingered… uh, not clits, right? they get rubbed… like, you aren't going to fit anything "in" a clit, because it's got no "in"… Clits are like micro penises…

You, sir, are a virgin. I pity you.

All sex you perform with your finger is fingering. Kill yourself.
    Originally posted by aldra I like to thumbwrestle it

ONE TWO THREE FOUR, I DICK LAYER A THUMB WHORE
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon All sex you perform with your finger is fingering. Kill yourself.

so you're saying there is no such sexual act as rubbing a clit?

Originally posted by NARCassist so you're saying there is no such sexual act as rubbing a clit?

Are you retarded or is it opposite day in England?
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon All sex you perform with your finger is fingering. Kill yourself.

just trying to clarify this^. so if i lightly twist and rub a girls nipples, then i'm fingering her in the nipples yeah?

if a girl said 'finger my clit' to a lot of idiots she'd prolly get her clit poked out.

Lanny Bird of Courage
    yoga pants are unattractive to me despite being apparently really popular with guys. I guess just another among many trends in fashion that are lost on me.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by Lanny yoga pants are unattractive to me despite being apparently really popular with guys. I guess just another among many trends in fashion that are lost on me.

I'm not a great fan of em either
    Thigh highs and other ZR have all the benefits of yoga pants and none of the negatives, don't even have to pull those fuckers down to get your cock in, peak laziness nigga
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    There's fingering, and then off course there's aggressive and often painful fingerBANGING.

I would agree with the team here that considers fingering to be any type of fussing around that involves using your fingers, so yes, you can finger nipples and hair and whatnot.

Finger
    Fingering
    Finger play
    Finger bang
    Finger fuck
    Finger flick
    Finger diddle
    Fingering
    Finger
    so if i tongue fuck a pussy, when i then kiss her using tongues, i am then tongue fucking her mouth?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by NARCassist so if i tongue fuck a pussy, when i then kiss her using tongues, i am then tongue fucking her mouth?

If a gal said to me, "I want you to tongue fuck my mouth," I'd know what she meant, as unorthodox as it may sound.
    Originally posted by mmQ If a gal said to me, "I want you to tongue fuck my mouth," I'd know what she meant, as unorthodox as it may sound.

yes but you'd also notice that that was a weird way of referring to it tho, right?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by NARCassist yes but you'd also notice that that was a weird way of referring to it tho, right?

Originally posted by mmQ I'd know what she meant, as unorthodox as it may sound.
    well that's the same reason i thought it sounded weird when i read fred title. in 44 years that is the first time i ever heard someone refer to 'fingering her clit'.

Jump to Top